Welcome back Halloween cruisers! ??'s for you

marley

DIS Veteran
I am trying to convince my DH to go on the 4 day (all we have time for) Halloween cruise in 2004 :)

He asked what makes that cruise so special??

I am especially interested in those that just got back from the Wonder since it left on Halloween day and the cruise in 2004 leaves on Halloween day. Is there time to still have activities onboard to celebrate it?

Any input would be helpful on fun Halloween events you might have participated in on the Wonder or the Magic.

thanks!

What movies were playing on your cruise? We are sailing in a few days and are hoping that "Santa Clause 2" is playing.

Well joe! Hello!

It was nice to meet someone on the ship from the board even though I missed everyone I was supposed to meet. Liz

Hi Liz

It was good to meet you too... With over 1000 people on board it amazes me that you can bump into someone from here.

As for the origianal poster.. There were plenty of activities for the children and adults. Different kind of parties going on. It was great to see. 3 people at our Dinner table were dressed up.

If you have a specific question, please ask and I will try to answer if I can.

Joe

thanks Joe!

I was wondering if they had trick or treating or anything like that?
My kids will be 5 and 8 yrs old at the time of the cruise.

Were the characters and the staff dressed up for Halloween?

Was the boat decorated for Halloween?

-Marley

Oh, and one last thing.

How was the weather that time of the year?

thanks, Marley

Hi there..

Yes there is trick or treating for the kids. Some of the crew were dressed up. Some parts of the Ship had decorations up. Plenty to do for the kids. The weather was great. Nassau was pretty hot in the upper 80's and humid. Castaway Cay was overcast and a little windy. cleared up some by afternoon, still warm and still enjoyable.

Joe

We just got back from the 10/26/02 cruise. Our ds participated in a Halloween parade. There were guests were dressed up (even at dinner & it was a formal night... that still seemed appropriate to me although I didn't dress up)

They also have an adult costume contest later on in the evening.

Santa Clause 2 was not playing while we were on the ship. These are some of the movies that were playing:
Lilo & Stitch
Monsters, Inc.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Sweet Home Alabama
Signs
Spy Kids 2
Tuck Everlasting

The atrium of the boat was decorated with black & orange balloons.

I hope that answers some questions.

Santa Clause 2 Premiered on November 1 on the Wonder! It was shown as the main event that night and then was shown a couple of other times the next day........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter