Welcome Back to Being You offer out April 20th

wendybird7

Mouseketeer
Anyone get the email? Posting some info from it below, assuming for UK residents but might be for everyone?

If you're dreaming of your next big adventure, our brand-new package* for selected arrivals from 9th January to 18th December 2024 launches on 20th April 2023 and could help make those dreams come true.
Book your 2024 holiday in one of our participating Disney hotels by 6th July 2023, and enjoy...
Up to $2,100 Dining & Merchandise Credit
on a two-week stay in August or September 2024 or
up to $1,200 on other selected dates
+
14 Day Magic Ticket
for the price of 7 Days
+
Up to $400 Disney Gift Card
per booking for selected packages
Available during most school holidays.
Booking opens from 20th April 2023.

We've booked trips from 1st January using this offer several times in the past (with gaps for COVID). We do a split stay, arriving towards the end of December and do two or three nights taking in the the Christmas decorations at the resorts then transfer for a week or so elsewhere. With a starting date of 9th January this time, we'll not be going New Year '24.

Mrs TT

It looks a pretty good deal on paper especially if you are planning on a september trip.

Im 1000 percent not going next year. But if i was the best strategy for most cost saving vs time and experience.

5 nights at a moderate to get 500 dollar merch + 200 dolllar gift card.

Then few nights at a universal deluxe to make use of the express

Then around 9 nights in swan, dolphin or swan reserve. Which is coming out at around 2000 usd cheaper than akl or wilderness and 3-4k cheaper than yacht club. All the same perks minus charging to room currently as a deluxe.

Booking a deluxe is pointless for the first 5 nighta because of time difference wont make use of extra evening and 5 nights is the golden spot because you only get 200 dollar gift card once.

I really think while they have these per room not dining plan offers splitting stays this way is most cost effective and you still get to be walking distance from 2 parks.

How does the $2100 dining credit work in aug and sep when in the small print it stats the offer excludes arrivals between 1st August - 31st September ?

Hello, I am from the European mainland. In 2021, I was able to book a trip at Pop through the Irish "section" of the Disney site. Today I tried to do the same but I failed. I was not able to book the park tickets.

Maybe it's possible to book the hotel and afterwards the park tickets, but I didn't re-try. The queue was much longer.

I have just retried to book and I succeeded, there was no more queue and was able to book through the Irish section. Big expectations now!

I have just come to realise we paid almost as much now for 2 weeks at PoP than we did back in 2021 for 3 weeks.

But hey, come on, it's only once the 100th !!

Animal Kingdom Lodge 2 weeks this summer £4K same dates next year £5.7k with credits takes it to about £3.8k,

It’s a saving but it’s not mind blowing

Remember to book via a cash back site like Quidco as they have temporary £50 bonus cash back as well as 3% normal cash back.

Last edited:
We booked 7 nights POFQ in September so got $700 credit and then the $200 gift card with the option to add flights on if we wish at any point to get the higher gift card. We did the 14 day tickets and the second part will be our DVC stay.

I posted earlier this month that i though the DDP will not be back for a while because they were continuing with the credit. Well I was wrong - looks like the credit is here to stay but the DDP (some form of it is back).

Statement on disney website; Booked our 2024 Early Booker Package? No problem! You can still purchase a dining plan and add to your booking, and use your Dining & Merchandise credit to boost it.

People might want to consider doing some maths to work out if the DP is for them once the prices come out. Just note current calculators will be out of date - as people are unsure whether it will include desert at table service restaurants and only one snack is included.

Also wanted to remind those on split stays that the credit (for 2023 at least) lasted beyond our check out date - so you could do DDP for the disney stay and credit offsite after.

Also those who are amex gold or platinum card holders (or if not gold is free for the first year - dm me if you want some extra points via a referral card) note that you can get $100 resort credit when booking through amex at the Swolphin. As long as you stay 2 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter