welcome bag

jordan

Earning My Ears
my wedding is december 31 and i need help with the welcome bag for my guests. does anyone have an ideas???????? Anyone know were to get disney wedding transfers for canvas bags? Anyone know were to get good canvas bags??:goodvibes

i'm having a welcome bag issue myself...

this is what i have so far...

princess tattoos (i don't know why i bought these, it's going to be hilarious to see my aunts and uncles with them...)
mickey and minnie pens
disposable cameras
m+m's (personalized)

this is what i need to get...

bags (this would be super helpful if i could finally just buckle down and buy these...)
labels printed out for bags (for this i went on the dis creative boards and the wonderful graphics people did some fantastic pics for our wedding!)
stamped disney postcards
disney cookies (you can get them on amazon)
antenna toppers (currently bidding on a lot on ebay)
mini lint rollers
tissues
park maps (i'll get these when i get there)
welcome letter
bottled water with our labels
door hangers for the hotel rooms that i have yet to make...
shot glasses that i plan on personalizing if i could only figure out a cool way to do it...

i think i'm just going to michaels to get the paper bags, they're easier to transport...there are cool disney backpacks on ebay in lots of 12 that have a pretty inexpensive "buy it now" price...also...www.cheaptotes.com is a good place to start for all different kinds of bags...hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter