Welcome Dinner Question for Southern California ABD

Bethany Brown

Wishes 91
I'm doing ABD in June and fly in with friends around 10:30. We're interested in going on a tour once we get to our hotel and meet our guide since the welcome dinner is in the evening. Would this be doable? If so, does anyone know what time the welcome dinner is? Thank you.

We had time after the Welcome Dinner on my first Southern California in 2012. My last BSM in July, we were on a modified itinerary, and did not have a welcome dinner. I want to say it started around 5 or 6.

I'm doing ABD in June and fly in with friends around 10:30. We're interested in going on a tour once we get to our hotel and meet our guide since the welcome dinner is in the evening. Would this be doable? If so, does anyone know what time the welcome dinner is? Thank you.
The welcome dinner was around 5:00. I did the 12:30 TCM Classic Movies tour.

What date in June? My husband and I are doing the Southern California starting on 6/26.

What date in June? My husband and I are doing the Southern California starting on 6/26.

My family and I will be with you on 6/26. Myself, husband, son (13), daughter (11). All of us are Disney and Walt freaks and frequent DL visitors.

My family and I will be with you on 6/26. Myself, husband, son (13), daughter (11). All of us are Disney and Walt freaks and frequent DL visitors.

It will just be my husband and I. We are leaving our 4 sons at home :( This will be our first ABD trip, but we are frequent WDW visitors and DCL cruisers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter