Welcome the FANTASY to NYC on 2/28, See Post #1, directions to Meet event

Minnie Monellen

DIS Veteran

WELCOME the FANTASY to NYC

WHEN: Tuesday, February 28 at 7:45 a.m

WHERE: Weehawken Waterfront Park (on the Hudson River) in Weehawken, NJ

The Fantasy is currently scheduled to arrive at the NYCruise Terminal at 9:00 a.m..

Directions to the park:

NJ Turnpike/495 East/3 East/17 North-South. Get off last exit in New Jersey or Boulevard East South. Follow Signs for Lincoln Tunnel/Hoboken(Weehawken Stadium on right). At traffic light past stadium, turn left at Baldwin Avenue (Port Authority administration building is landmark). New Fields on right (about 50 yards). Turn into second driveway & park in designated areas or River Rd. South to Weehawken-Complex on River Side or Enter at Lincoln Harbor-River Road North-Complex on Right.

This link provides photos of the park: http://hoboken411.com/archives/7590

Please post /send a PM if you would like me to add your name to the list of attendees.

List of Attendees
1. mmouse37 (MJ & friend)
2. Minnie Monellen (Ellen & Mona (DM))
3. tworgs (DH, DW)
4. Tonka's Skipper (AKK & DW)
5. shelleyr25
6. Cindyrellablue (Lee)
7. kritter (DD & Mom & Dad)
8. Disney 24/7 (Jocelyn)
9. Disney52303 (DW, DH, DD, & DS)
10. Starwood (DM) & darthvader92 (DS)
11. DisneyMomfor Life

Ellen :cheer2:

I'm obviously out of the loop on this and I'm on this board almost every day. When was this announced? :confused3

End of Feb... I'll start to crochet my mittens now!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Once we know more about exactly when she is to arrive the info will be posted.....mittens, hats, hot cocoa, etc. will be necessary!:goodvibes

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter