• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome to the Ya Ya Club Med!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is usually expensive to fly out of CVG unless you get lucky and catch a special...Delta has the market here and are supposedly giving cheaper rates..:rolleyes: ..but Louisville, Dayton, Indianapolis are 'supposedly' the cheaper ways to go...:D

Well there is no way we are flying to Louisville as that is too far... CVG is about as far as we are willing to go (Indy is farther for us). The difference was $240 between Columbus & CVG though (per person). Dayton wasn't any better with costs... at this rate we might just drive :rolleyes:

Good morning.

RM :hug: So do we get to have a "bad" sci/fi/monster movie marathon? :teeth:

Plans for the cruises sound wonderful. Hope it works out well for you Todd.....and RM too.

Rainy dreary day here too.....and COLD!! Don't think it is Ivan though, but could be ;)

Todd, I watch Survivor.....and so does RM, Pam and Kristy....at least, might be more. We can bore Elaine :p

Waiting for a call back from AAA....
I hate that you have a length of stay hopper pass...:mad: ...
Guess we better make the most of it then.....
gotta see when it is best to fly back...right now we're looking at 9 p.m. :eek: don't know if i want to sit around in the airport for 8 hours...:earseek:

Todd--you might find a better deal just booking your cruise and booking the resort later-when the AP rates come out. You could buy a childs AP for the room discount and then just buy park hoppers for everyone else, with only the days you want.

Originally posted by shep
Waiting for a call back from AAA....
I hate that you have a length of stay hopper pass...:mad: ...
Guess we better make the most of it then.....
gotta see when it is best to fly back...right now we're looking at 9 p.m. :eek: don't know if i want to sit around in the airport for 8 hours...:earseek:

why would you have to sit around the airport for 8 hours?

We would have to be off the boat at 10:30 a.m. and our flight back would be at 9 p.m. in the evening....gonna have to get a earlier flight out....our maybe rent a car..:confused3

:o :o :o I just figured out why nobody has posted since Saturday night---I was still on the Pirate Ship!!!!! The lock on my cabin door was jammed and I couldn't get out! Thankfully, I had both my cabana men to keep me company and a Stargate hidden in the wardrobe........We just gated to another planet and were having so much fun playing on the beach.......no bad guys or aliens anywhere! Just sun and surf and sand!! Now I have a lot of ketchupping to do. Back later

bats eyelashes and smiles coyly Why I don't know who would have locked you in your cabin? I can't imagine anyone wanting to do such a thing.....:p

Originally posted by shep
We would have to be off the boat at 10:30 a.m. and our flight back would be at 9 p.m. in the evening....gonna have to get a earlier flight out....our maybe rent a car..:confused3

Maybe a little site seeing in the area.....if not an earlier flight.

BOOKED!

Got a earlier fight both ways so we arrive sooner & leave sooner...of course it was $300 more but whats money when you're on vacation...:earseek:

Now its time for a countdown timer...:hyper:
Well shiver me timbers...I got one...:hyper:

Just a quick hi before lunch. I'm reheating some Tamales I bought at The West Side Market the other day. :hyper:

Yay, Todd, so happy to hear your cruise is booked! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh, and I watch Survivor, too, Todd. ;) :teeth:

:moped:

Hello everyone! Finally made it. Nice digs here.

Beth, you got lucky. At least you got locked in your cabin. I was locked down in the hidden dungeon of the ship with my cabana boys (thank God there was a piano down there so they were able to sing for me). I'm not naming names as to who locked me down there, but when we finally broke out, there was a trail of chocolate cake crumbs leading right to someone's room here at ClubMed. Hmmm.

Shep, very cool that you are booked on your land and sea vacation! Yay!

Well, that's it. Talk to you later.

JellyrollsKaren

I told Liz to clean up as she went...but you know how the gimps can be!!! hehehe j/k *smooches* liz!!

woohoo my fall is looking better and better.
First...DIS meet on Sat.
Second...VA state fair the following weekend
Third...Ladies weekend on the outerbanks...shopping, eating, and more shopping the next weekend
Fourth...my disney trip with the kids and mom
and Last...my yaya Dis meet.

Wow! I need a whole slew of timmers now!!

Okay, nuff about me...let's talk about others...Todd.. great news on the cruise..I want to do that one day. I think it will have to wait until I buy a house in a couple of years :rolleyes: , no survivor fan here (I consider making it through a day w/o hurting anyone my idea of Survivor!!), oh wait I'm still talking about me...well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll be back later to talk some more about myself!!

:hyper: tara

Originally posted by isyne4u
bats eyelashes and smiles coyly Why I don't know who would have locked you in your cabin? I can't imagine anyone wanting to do such a thing.....:p
::yes:: I should have known!! You and Lily are in cahoots, hoping I'll leave my cabana men unattended!!!!! I will have to plot some payback for this weekend at Busch Gardens..........:cool:

YAY!!! Todd & family are going to be cruising next year!!! AND staying at AKL beforehand!! WHOO-HOOOO!!!!! Don't worry about the extra airfare, it's only money........

Karen, sorry about your stress levels last week. Sounds like that simple $10 chair sure turned things around for you, though!! Sorry to hear about the science grade--sure hope he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew!

Tina, sorry that MRI ended up taking so long! Glad you were able to enjoy Sea World, though. How I loved just strolling around that park in the sunshine when I lived out there. It was my "exercise" when I was preggo back 25 years ago!!!

Elaine, your expertise in the computer dept. never ceases to amaze me! I'm lucky to get the remote to work on the DVD player--usually, I give up and watch QVC. At least I can get that to work!!

Deena and the boys will be doing MVMCP on the 7th with us!!! Whoo-hoooo!! We will have to get somebody to take some pix of all us Ya Yas together!

Tara, we'll have to catch you during the weekend while you are there, too. You are actually coming withOUT the kids?! How nice that you will be able to do what YOU want for 3 whole days!!

Lily, glad to hear Ted is making good progress with his PT and all. And what a nice long walk you were able to take with your bro and the dogs! Makes me feel like such a slug, though. Only time I ever walk that far is at WDW!!

Nancy, so sad that the wedding Saturday didn't have better weather. Hope the bride wasn't too distressed about it. We are getting cooler weather here, too! Can't figure it out--summer usually lasts into October here and it was 49º when I left for work this morning! Oh, and thanks for the thumbs up on Sky Captain!! We have been looking forward to it and hoping it was as good as the previews made it seem.

There's our Sherry!!! I guess I'm not the only one who was scarce on the DIS this weekend! So what kept you so busy? Another party to attend, you social butterfly, you?! Hope all is well at your house and Junior is feeling better after his accident. Gads, what crummy luck!!! When does he find out if that rotator cuff is torn or not? Can they even find out without surgery?? Keeping you all in my prayers!!

Rose Mary!! Sorry that WPB wasn't so sunny this morning! And you may end up in Pensacola??!! :earseek: The pix I've been seeing of that place are just horrendous!! Fed Ex is warehousing one of our computer shipments that is headed there. Even THEY can't get in!! Lots of prayers and PD headed for you, my dear. Your job must be postively heartbreaking at times. What's your DS doing while you are out of town? That can't be easy for you, either, with the ex in/out of the hospital! Think December--we'll have a blast!!!!

Hi, Liz!! Keep sending out those resumes, girl!! A job that fits you PERFECTLY is out there somewhere!! Sending out more prayers and PD for you, too. So sorry that you have to be a Flat Ya Ya for the December trip, but I am sure, one of us Fluffy ones will make it a trip for you to remember always!!!

I'm predicting another busy week ahead for me........sorry if I remain somewhat scarce, but know that you are ALL loved and kept in my thoughts and prayers always! :grouphug: :wave2:

Originally posted by dizneenut
Just a quick hi before lunch. I'm reheating some Tamales I bought at The West Side Market the other day. :hyper:

Yay, Todd, so happy to hear your cruise is booked! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh, and I watch Survivor, too, Todd. ;) :teeth:

:moped:

Maybe Elaine is the only one that doesn't??:duck:

JRKaren sneated!!! No fair!! You had music while you were locked up!! That planet we gated to was unpopulated so the only music we had was the waves.......

Hope you had a good weekend!!

Pssst....Todd, I'm with Elaine on the Survivor issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter