• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome

Z-Knight

DIS Veteran
First thread - hopefully other threads get moved here.

Last edited:

Hi @ohMom, I have a suggestion/question...there are some of us that have training reports in the WISH Journals section. Is there a way to create a sub-forum within this new runDisney area for runDisney Training Threads? Or something like that? Thanks!

Excited for the new space. :)

Hi @ohMom, I have a suggestion/question...there are some of us that have training reports in the WISH Journals section. Is there a way to create a sub-forum within this new runDisney area for runDisney Training Threads? Or something like that? Thanks!

I second this request if it is a possibility.

I believe that has to go to the webmasters.

Now I have to say since I work for the post office, everyone make sure to fill out your proper change of address with the new forum. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Also I now have to add a new home screen shortcut on my cell for this forum.

Would a better title would be : Training journals

??

I've passed along the request....thanks everyone for your patience while the bumps are smoothed out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter