We'll be livin' it up at the Wyndham from June 25 to June2-**FIRST PTR!**

peterpanlover96

Mouseketeer
Hello and welcome to my very first trip report! :welcome: This will be my 14th trip to Disney and I am more pumped than ever! Im Gabbie, the planner and 2nd biggest Disney fan of this trip (My mom is first ;)) I love Disney with all of my heart, and have put a lot of hard work into planning a totally awesome trip for me and my wonderful family :goodvibes here is a picture of each of the cast members:
GabbiesPictures133.jpg

Me!(14) I am a DIS addict and praise the land that Disney resides on :worship:

GabbiesPictures194.jpg

My mom Samantha (Im smart enough not to put her age;)) She's the number 1 Disney lover of the family. 24/7, 365 she is buying things to take on our next trip and searching the boards for the latest DIS news. I don't know what she'd be without Disney!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

My sister Maddie (11) She couldn't be more like Tink if she tried! She's a sassy, but adorable princess who enjoys Disney just as much of the rest of us:)

yyyyyyyy.jpg

My brother Jordan (18) He's got a very Goofy personality and loves to make people happy. This will be his first trip in awhile, and he's really excited! (P.S. Don't let him fool you, thats how his face always looks :rotfl2:)

x.jpg

My brothers girlfriend Jess (18) She is extremely kind and sweet, but has only experienced Disney twice! It's never enough trips! She's going to have a blast and is excited as well:goodvibes

We will be staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort for 8 days and 7 nights. We leave on the 24th, and should arrive on the 25th (we'll be driving from Michigan). Since we're staying off property, we have no room discount, free dining, or buses every 10 minutes :sad2:. BUT, we are going to make the best of it! I will be adding more but in the meantime feel free to subscribe, leave comments, e-mail me, or whatever else you want to do. Thanks again for stopping by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter