Well here's the answer everyone has been waiting for RE: 60th ending...

Well yay! I've got a whole year left to see PTN a bunch more times :yo-yo: I hope it sticks around. Finally a parade that made up for losing MSEP. It was worth the wait though!

It appears I bought my AP a year too soon. My year covered all of the renovations and upgrades. At least I've got one more trip planned. I'm almost tempted to renew. Almost.

I would be stunned if PtN and/or Disneyland Forever ended next year. In general, whenever a new parade or fireworks show debuts, it lasts for a long time. Soundsational (2011) and Pixar Play Parade (2008) are both still being presented. Remember...Dreams Come True fireworks debuted for the 50th Anniversary and was presented through 2014. I would guess that at some point they may add Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks and Magical Fireworks back into the fix, but probably not until after the 60th ends next year.

I was really hoping they would run until the end of next year. Looks like I am going to be two months too late

I would be stunned if PtN and/or Disneyland Forever ended next year. In general, whenever a new parade or fireworks show debuts, it lasts for a long time. Soundsational (2011) and Pixar Play Parade (2008) are both still being presented. Remember...Dreams Come True fireworks debuted for the 50th Anniversary and was presented through 2014. I would guess that at some point they may add Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks and Magical Fireworks back into the fix, but probably not until after the 60th ends next year.

Completely agree with this assessment.

Yeah. Disney has spent way too much money on these 2 shows for them to be gone after barely a year. The only they would remove them is if the public hated them (i.e., Light Magic).

I do not expect the 3 new night shows to go away. They were costly investments and are very popular. It just means the promotions, the decorations, the special merchandise and food, etc. will all go away after next Labor Day.

It appears I bought my AP a year too soon. My year covered all of the renovations and upgrades. At least I've got one more trip planned. I'm almost tempted to renew. Almost.

Yeah our APs expired in June. We planned our last trip for late May. We pretty much missed the 60th. We extended our trip by one day to include the 24-hour party hoping to see the parade and fireworks, but it was too crazy and we left early because we knew we would not be able to see the shows. But I'm pretty confident they'll still be there when we make our next trip, which will likely be January 2017 with new APs.

Same thing happened with Carsland. Our passes expired June 13 and Carsland opened the next day. LOL!

This is exactly what I expected. They continued the 50th to the end of summer 2006 and that worked really well. There would be no sense cutting it off next July.

I'm really excited that my husband will be able to experience part of it. DD7 and I went this summer, but he wasn't able to make the trip.

There was a blog post that it ends 9/5/16. People are guessing that the Disneyland Forever Fireworks will continue on for a very long time though. I think that all the 60th decorations, merchandise and food items will go away on that date!

I would guess that the shows are here to stay for a while, as PP points out. I do wish that they would bring back Remember Dreams Come True at least some of the times. I miss that show!

I am ready for the decorations to go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter