Well, I accidentally deleted my Internet Explorer...

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I thought it said it would get rid of latest version, thus meaning I'd have the old version, but when I uninstalled it(was having problems, long story) it got rid of IE....Computer works fine, no internet though, now, will it hurt if I try getting it back from my recovery disk?
I have heard someone else do it and only lost 1 or 2 things which she easily reloaded.. Is this a good idea or not?
I have Windows ME...
Probaly attempt it tonight when I get home...

Page cannot be found...
It's toast..
AT least I think that's what it said, since I am at work, I'll play with it when I get home tonight..

Once it says that, go up to "help" in that same window and see what it says on that menu. If you still have any version of IE, it will have switched over to it by itself.

JC

You'll know if it works or not if you see me on after midnight tonight...:jester:

Todd, if you deleted it, you should have a copy of it on the Windows ME CD... but why don't you go to microsoft.com and download it now, save it to a disk and run it from home?

That would take too many disks...
I will try fixing it tonight & if that don't work i'll calll my buddy up who works here and he'll hook me up with a disk...:)

Todd, do you have a cd from an ISP somewhere (one you got in the mail). You can load the cd and see if it loads IE for you (I know Earthlink cd's have this, I think all/most do). You can search on the cd to see if it has IE on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter