Well St. Anthony came through...kind of

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I lost my keys. I was home getting ready to take the girls to dress rehearsal for the recital and scurrying around and then the keyes were gone. I thought I grabbed them and put them in my pocket but we have now officially torn the house apart and nothing. Luckily I had DH's truck here and threw everything into that for the drive to the rehearsal.
DH was OK, thinking they'd turn up, but he's not happy now. He is railing about how messy the house is (true, but last week of school, recital, we are going to a tournament tomorrow, etc.). Last night he went thorugh DS's room and threw out 4 bags of stuff, which I promptly went through this morning to make sure no "treasure" was going out. We have serious issues with laundry and putting away (not just leaving in sorted piles) with my DD's and that doesn't help.
Anyhow, I did the St. Anthony prayer last night as I was tearing my closet apart (I changed my T shirt before we were going to leave). DH had dug up a couple of real old purses. I heard change in one, so I looked--and there was the SPARE KEY AND FOB I hadn't seen since shortly after I got the car in 2003! So at least I can drive the car. BUT, I have lost my car starter fob and have no spare--my gym membership card and all of our library cards, plus a cool "100 Years of Magic" keychain.
I went through a lot of garbage--today is garbage day--yesterday's bag and all of the kids' stuff. Nothing "jingles" so I dug down anyhow. I'm almost sick with worry about it, but the house is getting pretty clean!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter