• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wenatchee Celebrates Graduation!!! July 2010

DAY THREE:
Up at the crack of dawn for us, this will be our first day in DL! We eat at the hotel, then ART to DL at 7AM for the 8AM opening. RideMax has done our am schedule. We are mostly in Adventureland, Frontierland and Critter Country ing the am with stops at BLAB and SM for FP. Lunch is Cafe Orleans at 11:30. We will head back to the hotel around 1 or 2 for rest etc. Dinner is at the Hotel (a light meal served between 4 and 6) then off to the park again. We will do FP rides and just ding around as we want, then catch the late F! show.

Figured out how to see my 4th of July DL Fir4eworks - they are showing on Sat night and after dinner and a movie in DTD, we can watch them from the esplanade!! Cool!

Love Cafe Orleans....can't wait to be down there to enjoy it!!!

Great news about the 4th fireworks!!! Sounds like the perfect way to end your evening!!!

After a marathon of mishaps and packing yesterday, we finally left this am at 6:15. My day started by discovering a big leak in my sprinkler system. Went to the Dr for a post surgery check on my foor and it took over 2 hours I didn't have! Went to the store for flip shades for my rx glasses and when I got home, I had somehow lost my glasses...you know... the ones I cant see without! Had to backtrack to the stores I had been to to finally find them where I left them at the optical center! No wondefr I was packing until the middle of the night. Just kept going then and made coffee and showered to get out the door by 4:30am.
Our flights were great and we arrived at SNA 30 min early. The girls were surprised and just delighted with our cool Limo. I highly recommend All American Limousine Service. $75 to Homewood Suites from SNA. Driver was professional and in time. Limo was beautiful and had chilled bottled water for us. It was a treat.
Spent the afternoon kicking around downtown Disney, dinner at the RFC, then Toy Story 3. After the movie, the girls danced in the walkway between RFC and AMC Theater. There was a big promo/music/show for new movie Sorcerers Apprentice there and lots of folks getting in on the dance action.

Gotta get a little sleep action now. First day of this trip has been so cool- the best!!! We are finally really here!

After a marathon of mishaps and packing yesterday, we finally left this am at 6:15. My day started by discovering a big leak in my sprinkler system. Went to the Dr for a post surgery check on my foor and it took over 2 hours I didn't have! Went to the store for flip shades for my rx glasses and when I got home, I had somehow lost my glasses...you know... the ones I cant see without! Had to backtrack to the stores I had been to to finally find them where I left them at the optical center! No wondefr I was packing until the middle of the night. Just kept going then and made coffee and showered to get out the door by 4:30am.
Our flights were great and we arrived at SNA 30 min early. The girls were surprised and just delighted with our cool Limo. I highly recommend All American Limousine Service. $75 to Homewood Suites from SNA. Driver was professional and in time. Limo was beautiful and had chilled bottled water for us. It was a treat.
Spent the afternoon kicking around downtown Disney, dinner at the RFC, then Toy Story 3. After the movie, the girls danced in the walkway between RFC and AMC Theater. There was a big promo/music/show for new movie Sorcerers Apprentice there and lots of folks getting in on the dance action.

Gotta get a little sleep action now. First day of this trip has been so cool- the best!!! We are finally really here!

How cool is that....riding in a limo!!! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Glad to hear you arrived safely & can't wait to hear how everything goes!!!

Hope your having a *+*+*Magical*+*+* time!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter