Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wendy,

I'd like to make a couple of requests. May I please have the design in post #44 that says "Gettin Wild at Animal Kingdom 2009". I need one each for John, Jennifer, Robbie, McKenzie.

May I also have the design from post #412
Mickey Pirate - John
Mickey Pirate - Robbie
Minnie Pirate - Jennifer
Minnie Pirate - McKenzie

Thanks so much for your help. Your designs are fabulous!

Jennifer

A question...........

Post #44 is a Donalds Safari Breakfast Invite. Did you want that design with "getting wild" on it - or did you want the actual "getting wild" design in post # 42?

Here are these........

john.jpg

johjenn.jpg

jorob.jpg

johmck.jpg

ETA: I went ahead and did the original design......... if you wanted the other, let me know!!

invitetusk-2.jpg

invitetusk-3.jpg

invitetusk-4.jpg

invitetusk-5.jpg

deva.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hiya, would it be possible to do something like this but with 2011 on it. I know I am a huge pain but our trip is'nt until then. Its a huge family trip so takes alot of planning! LOL
And can it say 'I travelled all this way to be a princess for the day' on the bottom pls? :love:

deva.jpg

Hiya, would it be possible to do something like this but with 2011 on it. I know I am a huge pain but our trip is'nt until then. Its a huge family trip so takes alot of planning! LOL
And can it say 'I travelled all this way to be a princess for the day' on the bottom pls? :love:

I don't have any 2011 designs yet!!!! But, let me work on it and I'll see what I can come up with!! It'll be a few days - so check back next week sometime!! :goodvibes

A question...........

Post #44 is a Donalds Safari Breakfast Invite. Did you want that design with "getting wild" on it - or did you want the actual "getting wild" design in post # 42?

Here are these........

john.jpg

johjenn.jpg

jorob.jpg

johmck.jpg

ETA: I went ahead and did the original design......... if you wanted the other, let me know!!

invitetusk-2.jpg

invitetusk-3.jpg

invitetusk-4.jpg

invitetusk-5.jpg

Yes that is exactly what I wanted. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you so much!

Could I get #468 with the Pirate Mickey and Minnie?
The names would be Jeff and Janice

Thank you soo much
Janice

Can you do a blank Mickey zebra head?

Also,
Pirate Mickey or Minnie w/ Jessica, w/ Courtney, and w/ Celinda

Many Thanks.

Here is what I've come up with............ Hope you like it. If you want the font/font color changed, let me know!!

BEST2011-1.jpg

Here is what I've come up with............ Hope you like it. If you want the font/font color changed, let me know!!

BEST2011-1.jpg

OMG They will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I know u said you like challenges ..... so.... if possible can I have the same type of one but for a boy with charicters like stitch, peter pan, (y know boy type charicters) and can it say 'I traveled all this way to make magic for the day' or something along those lines.

Oh and if possible can I have the princess one that u have already done in pink, green and yellow. We have 4 little girls going with us, all have different favourite colours. LOL If that is too much, no worries, the one colour is fabulous just as it is! Thank you so so so much! U r a star! :-) :love:

OMG They will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I know u said you like challenges ..... so.... if possible can I have the same type of one but for a boy with charicters like stitch, peter pan, (y know boy type charicters) and can it say 'I traveled all this way to make magic for the day' or something along those lines.
I'm glad you like it!!! Yes, I can do a boy one.......... check back in a few days for it!!

Oh and if possible can I have the princess one that u have already done in pink, green and yellow. We have 4 little girls going with us, all have different favourite colours. LOL If that is too much, no worries, the one colour is fabulous just as it is! Thank you so so so much! U r a star! :-) :love:

Are you meaning the 2011 design above? If so, I'll see what I can do!!! :goodvibes

Is it possibly to do a Sleeping Beauty like the ones in post #241 with Little Sis?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Anne Marie

Love your disigns!!!!

Can I get the following:

Pirate Mickey with: Logan, Daddy, and Papa

Pirate Minnie with: Mommy, Grandma and Andy

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter