Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you like it!!! Yes, I can do a boy one.......... check back in a few days for it!!

Are you meaning the 2011 design above? If so, I'll see what I can do!!! :goodvibes

Sorry yes I did mean the 2011 one. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Nantrev -- Here ya go!!

molly.gif

Love your disigns!!!!

Can I get the following:

Pirate Mickey with: Logan, Daddy, and Papa

Pirate Minnie with: Mommy, Grandma and Andy

Thanks so much!

Here ya go........ The others have already been done and are in my shared files.

logann.jpg

lopapa.jpg

grandma.jpg

andy.jpg

Oh and if possible can I have the princess one that u have already done in pink, green and yellow. We have 4 little girls going with us, all have different favourite colours. LOL If that is too much, no worries, the one colour is fabulous just as it is! Thank you so so so much! U r a star! :-) :love:

Here are these........... I was unable to completely remove the purple without having to redo the design for each color, which I cannot do right now (I've got tons of request, plus real life!!) ........ but, If I get a chance at some point I will try to remake each one.

1apink2011.jpg

1agreen2011.jpg

1ayellow2011.jpg

Again, check back sometime in the next few days for the other. Also, could you decide on what ONE color you want the boys design to be and let me know!! I was going to do blue!! :goodvibes Thanks

Here are these........... I was unable to completely remove the purple without having to redo the design for each color, which I cannot do right now (I've got tons of request, plus real life!!) ........ but, If I get a chance at some point I will try to remake each one.

1apink2011.jpg

1agreen2011.jpg

1ayellow2011.jpg

Again, check back sometime in the next few days for the other. Also, could you decide on what ONE color you want the boys design to be and let me know!! I was going to do blue!! :goodvibes Thanks

Hiya thank you sooooo much!!! Again u are a super star! Please don't spend the extra time removing the purple, it looks fine as is. I love them! And the boys one would be fine in blue! Boys are definatly not as fussy as girls!

Wow that was fast :cheer2:

Thanks so much!!!!

You are Welcome!! :goodvibes

Hiya thank you sooooo much!!! Again u are a super star! Please don't spend the extra time removing the purple, it looks fine as is. I love them! And the boys one would be fine in blue! Boys are definatly not as fussy as girls!

Thanks, You are Sweet........ it bugs me that the purple still shows through - I want it to look just right.......... :rolleyes1

Again, keep checking back......... it's a long time till your trip and during some down time, I'll try to re-do them!!! I'll get the boys one up in a few days!! :hug:

Wendy-

I just emailed my mommy the disigns and I didn't know she had been having a bad day...she just called me crying saying she needed something to cheer her up and the reminder of our trip was just what she needed! So THANK YOU AGAIN for adding to the Disney magic!

Wendy-

I just emailed my mommy the disigns and I didn't know she had been having a bad day...she just called me crying saying she needed something to cheer her up and the reminder of our trip was just what she needed! So THANK YOU AGAIN for adding to the Disney magic!

AWWWW - That is so sweet!!!! :hug: A big hug for your Mom and for you!!! :goodvibes

Hi Wendy from another LSU fan (GEAUX TIGERS) .. can i please get the gold 2009 Princess design with Sarah and something about it being her first trip.

Thanks,

Hi Wendy from another LSU fan (GEAUX TIGERS) .. can i please get the gold 2009 Princess design with Sarah and something about it being her first trip.

Thanks,

:cheer2: Hey!!!

Here ya go...........

sarah.jpg

I had too............

lsuprincess.jpg

:goodvibes

delaney.jpg

1partty.jpg

BlankIndia.jpg

madiss-1.jpg

maddii.jpg

BdaySample.jpg

isssy.jpg

issa.jpg

issaaa.jpg

marinah.jpg

jack.jpg

** Please Check My Shared Files as well..... there are probably designs there that didn't make it to My thread!! :goodvibes

Wow! Your stuff really is great! Can I please request an invite to Cinderella's Royal Table for Noah and Abigail on August 5 at 10:05 a.m.? And, can you do an invite to Chef Mickey's for Noah and Abigail on August 4 at 7:50 p.m.? Oh, and an envelope for each, as well! Thanks so much from yet ANOTHER Louisiana dis'er!

Oh, and I just HAD to save the LSU Princess one for my Princess. I just made some LSU ribbon capris for her and this will match perfectly!

Wendy,
Your BBB invite is magnificent. My 2 9 year olds are going June 8th at 9 am.
Mackenzie is wearing a pink gown and Britney is wearing a baby blue gown. Can the invite be done in those colors. Thank you so much for having a gift to create that I don't have. Because of your talent, you will bring great joy and memories to my children that I know I couldn't have done. Lynda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter