Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl: I have had wonky brain since I delivered Bianca. I am waiting for my lost IQ to check back in.:rolleyes1

Hakuna matatta!! I am so grateful for you sharing your talents. WOW!! Thank you so much for letting me know about the Fairy Godmailers! THAT IS SO COOL!! This is our first cruise so I joined DISboards to research all things DCL and got stuck on DISigns. Now I am like a DISign junkie that may need an intervention soon. Ok, off to read about Fairy Godmailers. I would LOVE for you to be our FGM!!

Wendy, thank you thank you!! :worship:

LOL - I've had Wonky brain for 22 years............... :rotfl:

You are Welcome for the designs.......... I have fun doing this, but YES indeedy - it WILL become an addiction!!!!! It's great though and I love helping to make someones trip just a little bit more special!! :goodvibes

As for the FGM - I'd love to be yours too............ however, our next trip is not till Jan. - I think you'd be better off finding someone going closer to your dates, you'll find someone great on that thread!!

Enjoy all your planning........... if you need any other designs I can help you with let me know!!! Have a good weekend!!!

Sure....... here ya go!!

1119_princess_main-2.jpg

Thank you so much!

Hope you enjoy your weekend off. I would like to make a request for when you are back. I noticed on another thread, you had made a design for a member with Sully and Mike from Monsters and it gave a name and said "Daddy's Little Monster". I didn't see it in your 4shared files, but would it be possible to get two of those? One with the name Madison and one with Kourtney? Thanks!

Hope you enjoy your weekend off. I would like to make a request for when you are back. I noticed on another thread, you had made a design for a member with Sully and Mike from Monsters and it gave a name and said "Daddy's Little Monster". I didn't see it in your 4shared files, but would it be possible to get two of those? One with the name Madison and one with Kourtney? Thanks!

Thank You - We had a Wonderful Weekend!!!
Here ya go!!

madisonnmon.jpg

kourtmons.jpg

Thank you so much for this!!!
You are Welcome!!! :goodvibes

OMG!!! Fantastic! :banana: They will love love love them! And I know 1 little girl who will definatly want one of these 2! Thank you so so so much!!:love:

I'm glad you like them!!! I know you got the "2011 date" shirts for your crew, but, did you want any others for your kiddos? Look through my shared files or if you come up with something else let me know!!! :goodvibes

Hello, I am wondering if I can have you make me 2 invites?
The first one is for the BBB-it's the pink one-It's for McKenna and she will have this royal treatment on Friday August 28 2009 at 8 am:) I'll need an envelope also. I would like also, the invite for Akershus. McKenna, Thursday August 27 at 9:15 am. Envelope for this also. I am trying to organize my mind on paper and those are the 2 I need at this time, I may come back to have you bless me with another one or two. Thank you ever so much for these special invites. This will be McKenna's first trip to the world and also celebrating her 8th birthday..These are "birthday" gifts to her:) Thank you again.

ANY Invitation I have can be completely customized!!! Check My Shared Files for more!!!

Dolphin Sample 1
invitesample1A.png

Dolphin Sample 2
sample2a.jpg

Dolphin Sample 3
sample2aa.jpg

Dolphin Sample 4
dotsampleinvite.jpg

AND a New AK Park DISign.......
j09a.jpg

Hello, I am wondering if I can have you make me 2 invites?
The first one is for the BBB-it's the pink one-It's for McKenna and she will have this royal treatment on Friday August 28 2009 at 8 am:) I'll need an envelope also. I would like also, the invite for Akershus. McKenna, Thursday August 27 at 9:15 am. Envelope for this also. I am trying to organize my mind on paper and those are the 2 I need at this time, I may come back to have you bless me with another one or two. Thank you ever so much for these special invites. This will be McKenna's first trip to the world and also celebrating her 8th birthday..These are "birthday" gifts to her:) Thank you again.

No Problem at all............ If you need or want anything else I can help you with......... Please let me know!!! Here are your request!! :goodvibes

mkena.jpg

mkenna.jpg

mckennaaker.jpg

mkennaa.jpg

Oh, I love them!!!! I will ask you if I need more, thank you so very much..I love surprises and I know she will love doing these:)

OMGoodness all your designs are beautiful! you are so talented!

I looked thru your 4shared site and didn't see anything with High School Musical on it. Would you be able to make something that looked like a movie ticket or poster? DD is going to be 6 and wants a HSM birthday.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter