Went shopping today...

cmbelle

Chocoholic extraordinaire
So here I am in Sam's Club, reading all the labels for carbs, buying lots of meat. I had one big package of these deli sticks (no carbs), so I figured good for snacks. As I am looking at all this meat, I am trying to figure out what sort of side dishes do I serve. Usually I have rice or pasta. I need help!! I am fine with a salad, but I have a 6 year old who hates salad and would live off mac-n-cheese. Any suggestions?

Yesterday I cooked zuchinni in a fry pan with lots of butter. When they were fork tender I topped it with shredded cheese. It was so good! I just diced the zuchinni -- but maybe if you shredded it and then topped it with cheese you could get more of the texture of mac and cheese.

I've also read that if you cooked cauliflower until it is very tender then mash it and add butter, cream, sour cream, chives, cheese (whatever you like) it turns out sort of like 'mock' mashed potatoes --- OKAY -- you might have to use your imagination just a little.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter