We're all doomed: AI generated video is extremely realistic now

Elections are just the tip of the iceberg though, and not everything has to be related directly to candidates either to push a narrative.

I have thought in the past that whenever a candidate is doing a speech, etc. that they should always have multiple camera angles, so we don't just see one angle to verify things from....others have told me that it just presents more "training data" for deepfake/AI algorithms, which I understand, but I do think it's a step in the right direction for now.

My A.I. of choice is scarily accurate when asked to formulate tasks or draw pictures, but it falls short when it comes to spelling words in pictures correctly!

[ETA] Just off the top of it's head, here's a picture of a harp :)

474deb00-51c3-4eb1-b895-118501ceebbc copy.jpg

Next time my son calls/facetimes me from school asking for money Im going to have to figure out a way to multi factor authenticate him.

My A.I. of choice is scarily accurate when asked to formulate tasks or draw pictures, but it falls short when it comes to spelling words in pictures correctly!

[ETA] Just off the top of it's head, here's a picture of a harp :)

View attachment 835116
The shadows don't look right to me. What causes the gap in red, and what's the darker portion I've circled in green?
1708296633100.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter