• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're all packed and ready!!

PKK/MJK

DIS Veteran
The van is all loaded and in five hours we'll be on our way to WDW!!! DH is sound asleep--wish I could do that but I'm too excited. Guess I'll sleep while he drives. We'll be at OKW from July14th through the 26th. Really looking forward to the "Minnie Meet" at the OKW pool on the 23rd!! Also can't wait to see our youngest DD who is in the CP and has been in Florida for two months. Our other two DD's and their DH's/SO's are joining us so we should have a wonderful family vacation. We'll have our laptop--otherwise I'd go into DIS withdrawal!!! I'll say "HI" to Mickey, Minnie, Donald et al for all of the DIS/DVC members. Bye for now!!

Once again, have a safe "drive" home. Don't forget to start saving those chairs for our DIS meet on the 23rd!

Sounds like a great family vacation.

Look forward to seeing you at the DIS meet!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter