• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were are you from???

HilaryDuff9008

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
I thought it would be cool if we could tell were you live and say if you hate
or not <3HD9008
:earboy2:

I live in New Jersey!! It's ok where I live. I'd rather live in Disney World instead :teeth:

i live near to pittsburgh, pennsylvania and i love it here. i wouldnt want to live anywhere else...(emma...the village! thats where alona used to be! :))

I live in Saratoga in NY

Its Okay where i live but i HATE the neighbors

GO FLORIDA! DISNEY WHENEVER I WANT annual pass holder! :cool1:

Nevada, I live in Reno Nevada..Boring Reno Nevada, the Carson city right next to us, has had like six fires since the bigging of spring......

Detroit%20-%20Wallpaper.jpg

The D. Detroit. (well actually outside of Detroit, but close enough.

Late.

Why would you want to live at Disney? It's not like there's anything special there! :confused3 :rotfl:

st.petersburg florida ;) when im 18, it'll be orlando. thank god for disney's college program. :rotfl:

I live in Laconia NH and I love it here....its far away from other places but I like it and I love my neighbors :teeth: But when I go to college or something I'm moving close to where ever i go to college but I want to work at Disney too so I'll probably live there for a while :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter