We're Baaaaack, timandlesley's return to WDW w/ TONS of pics-6/19pg117 TR IS UP!!!!!

Uh-oh.. Lesley is busting out the H-E-double hockey sticks. It must've been bad!

Looking SO forward to hearing all about it. We will be patient, though. After 10 days of Disney magic, I'm sure it'll take a while to get settled and ready to go again.

Can't believe your trip has come and gone already! wow....

Welcome home everyone, cant wait to hear about your adventure. I have so many questions Im dying to ask you before we leave. I always look forward to hearing about your trip, or at least getting it started before we leave.

YEAH!!!!! We went to the beach today and I was hoping that you checked in and posted! WELCOME HOME!!! Sorry Magical Express wasn't so magical! I CANNOT wait to hear all about your trip! I'll try to be real patient though!:rotfl2: :goodvibes

Megansmom: yes I did get a "surprise" THANK YOU, I will mention this in the TR and can't thank you enough for your "sweetness"!:hug: You rock!
Stay tuned guys.................................:yay: popcorn::
Lesley

Hey you--I just noticed this little shout out in your last post when I was re-reading through the last page on your thread--YOU ARE WELCOME!!! I think I missed it the first time through because I was so excited to see a posting from you all and to hear that you made it back safe and sound!! :banana: There is a good reason for the surprise, but I will share that with everyone once you get to that point in your TR!!! I am just GLAD to hear it found its way to you--have to admit I was a little skeptical and worried about that!!! The magic of Disney never ceases to amaze me!!! Rest up, and rejoin the "real world" one little step at a time--it is too difficult to do too fast!!! ;) "Talk" to you soon! Jen

Welcome Back! I'm watching "Secrets of WDW" on Travel Channel - I can't believe you were just there and now you're home! I'll be anxious to read about your adventures.

Waiting with anticipation!

Welcome Back! I'm watching "Secrets of WDW" on Travel Channel - I can't believe you were just there and now you're home! I'll be anxious to read about your adventures.

Hey guys, the trip report has officially begun and is up, new link is in the top of my signature, click on it and come on over and check it out. See you there!!!
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter