• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're back and I want to go again

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
We got back last night and this is the first chance that I've had to get on and look at the boards. Our week was great although there was a lot of rain. We went to Blizzard Beach on Monday and it started to rain and most people left. Have to admit we thought that was funny b/c we were already wet and the rain was not cold at all. It was very warm and humid all week. We stayed at the All Star Sports which we'd never stayed in before. The rooms were small but ok for just the 2 of us and we both agreed that we'd stay there again although we went and looked at the AKL and would definitely like to stay there at some point. We didn't eat out much but if anyone has any questions I'll try and answer.

Cdnmickeylover

Welcome back!!

I guess we just missed you. We got back last Monday from the All-Star Sports. Glad you had such a good time. Like you, the rain didn't stop our fun. Are you going to write a trip report? Have fun reliving those memories!

Welcome back!
Any particular room or building you'd rec'mend at Sports? My sister is staying there in Jan.

Welcome back, cdnmickeylover! Glad to hear that you had a good time and didn't let the rain stop you. We have enjoyed the fun atmosphere of the All Stars too, but I have to admit that our last minute 3 night stay at AKL last summer was nothing short of wonderful!

Welcome back cdnmickeylover, glad to hear you had a good time and didn't let it rain on your parade! (Ouch...sorry, couldn't help myself..lol) :)

Thanks everyone. We stayed at the Hoops 2 hotel in the Sports section in room 2324. There is an elevator which we never had to wait for so that was good. We really liked the location b/c it was far enough away from the pool that it wasn't noisy at all but it was still really close to Stadium Hall to grab coffee in the morning. We do breakfast in the room so one of us would get it ready and the other would walk over for coffee. By the time the coffee was back, breakfast was ready. It didn't seem very crowded until Friday night and Saturday morning when we left so it seemed to us that lots of people come in for the weekend. It wasn't crowded at all Sunday night when we checked in at around 5:30pm. There wasn't even a line up at the check in and frankly it went a lot faster than our check in at CBR last April which seemed to take forever. I would recommend the Hoops part of the resort for a room -- we didn't ask for anything special so it was just luck of the draw but it worked out well.

CJK -- wasn't it humid? We cldn't get over how humid it was. We were talking to a Cdn in the Canadian pavilion at Epcot and he said that it was hotter in Ontario this summer than it was in Orlando which we thought was interesting. He was from Ottawa.

Would love to go back soon but it looks like our cruise next October will be the next time. It's very expensive especially with our $ the way it is. We are debating purchasing annual passes though so we'll see. I've love to see it at Christmas and have decided that to go in December 2005 and spend my 40th there.

I'll post a trip report on the board when I get a minute and have finished the laundry.

Cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter