We're back from Disneyland!

LeeLeeLuvsDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

My boyfriend and I got back from California on Halloween evening. We both came back with a nasty sinus infection, so I haven't been able to get together my review and photos just yet...but I plan to post them this weekend when I have some time and brain clarity.

In short, here's the story: It was my first time to Disneyland in over 20 years (since I was a little kid) and my boyfriend's first time in about 10 years. We spent 3 days at the parks. We were at DCA about 5 hours total...what a bummer of a park. There were a few good attractions, but our overall impression was not positive. The rest of the time we spent at DL (I have trouble calling it Magic Kingdom 'cause that's also the name of our park here in FL and I'm easily confused...hehehe). We both agree that DL is the most awesome park! I love it more than our MK here. Wednesday was empty and we rode almost everything with basically little to no wait. Thursday was EE and we got on so much in Fantasyland. It was more crowded, but still manageable. Friday was super busy, but by then, we were just shopping and taking pictures and hopping on anything with a short line.

We want to go back soon! Of course, Japan is next for TDL and DS...but I know we'll be back to DLR very, very soon. This time, we stayed at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, and walked to and from the park (long walk at the end of the day!)...next time, we want to stay at the Grand Californian!

Oh, and we ate at Carnation Cafe, Blue Bayou, Redd Rockett's Pizza Port and the French Market. I'll be posting reviews/photos on the food thread.

If you have questions, feel free to ask...and look for my review on Saturday or Sunday!

Thanks everyone for your planning help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter