We're Back!!!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Hi everyone!!! Got back Tuesday about midnight but the board wouldn't let me post yesterday!:sad2:

Well, what a magical place! We had a wonderful time!!! Disneyland and Sleeping Beauty Castle are so pretty, we loved the Studios, Wishes was enchanting, Fantillusion was brilliant, the cast members were all friendly and helpful, and the character interaction was really good.....there were even orderly lines with people queueing nicely!!!

In a nutshell, we all loved it and can't wait until we go back again!!!

I'll attempt a trip report next week when the girls are back at school.

That's wonderful news Elaine!! :cheer2: ;) I'm so glad you had such a great time! :goodvibes

WELCOME BACK ELAINE!!! We missed you but I'm so glad you all had a wonderful trip!!! Really looking forward to that super-long trippie!!!!

Welcome Back!

Look forward to hearing all about it, glad it was all you hoped for!

Great to hear that you are back.

I want to hear everthing about the Brunch at the Steakhouse as we want to go there next month :banana:

Greets
Renate :wizard:

Welcome back Elaine !
So glad to hear that you all had a great time

Nice to have you back. Glad you enjoyed your trip and look forward to reading your report next week.

Elaine, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. I'll be very interested to read your trip report and see what you thought of everything. Great to have you back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter