• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Dreaming of a WL Christmas! DEC 2010 INTERACTIVE PTR NEW: 12/9 BYE-BYE!

BippityBoo

DIS Veteran
Update Links---Click below to be directed to my updates :)

Chapter 1: GAD

Chapter 2: ADR PART 1

Chapter 3: FINAL ADR SELECTIONS

Chapter 4: DOI

Chapter 5: TRIP BINDER PT.1

Chapter 6: IMAGINATION MOVERS

Chapter 7: ADRS BOOKED AND TS3

Chapter 8: SHOPPING PART 1

Chapter 9: BEACH 2010

Chapter 10: 4TH OF JULY 2010

Chapter 11: TRAVEL ORGANIZATION PART 1

Chapter 12: GET CREATIVE

Chapter 13: VB SALE

Chapter 14: TRIP DAY 1

Chapter 15: FOLLOW ME

Chapter 16: CHANGES

Chapter 17: CELEBRATING QUESTION

Chapter 18: GG MEETING #1

Chapter 19: DAY 2 (EPCOT)

Chapter 20: DAY 3 (MK)

Chapter 21: BAD AND GOOD NEWS

Chapter 22: STROKE OF LUCK

Chapter 23: STROLLER HELP

Chapter 24: ALMOST HERE!

Chapter 25: BYE-BYE!

Welcome to my PTR...

WE'RE DREAMING OF A WL CHRISTMAS​
glitter.jpg

I am so happy that you are here! I just completed my January 2010 Trip Report. If you would like to read it, click below to be directed there :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2374556

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time ever during our January trip. It was so WONDERFUL and we just fell in love with it! :love: We are so thrilled that we will visit the Wilderness Lodge once again during one of the most magical times of year...Christmastime!

2996.jpg

The best part about the trip is that it is officially a Grand Gathering :santa:

Along with my husband and two children, Abby (7) and Aiden (2 1/2), we will visit with my father and mother-in-law and my sister and brother-in-law!

We are all looking forward to bonding as a family and enjoying:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
The Candlelight Processional
Osborne Lights
The Decorations
BBB
The Resorts at Christmastime

Most of all, we are anticipating lots of relaxing at the Wilderness Lodge, whether by the fire or roaming the grounds :cloud9:

At the moment, my family and my SIL & BIL are booked in a WOODS VIEW ROOM and my FIL and MIL are booked in a COURTYARD ROOM with my awesome 40% off pin code!

I have so much to talk to you about, so I hope you join in the conversation!! I am going to need LOTS of DIS advice as I have never planned a trip for this many people!

UP NEXT: How this trip came to be...the When and Why! Also, join my family for a day of service during our Give A Day/Get A Day experience!

I'm here and I CAN NOT WAIT for more!!! We are planning a trip for Dec 2011, so for now.... (sigh) I will just live through your PTR lol

I'm here and I CAN NOT WAIT for more!!! We are planning a trip for Dec 2011, so for now.... (sigh) I will just live through your PTR lol

LOL!! Thank you for coming over! You are my first follower!! :hug: I am so happy that you are here and excited to get planning!! :santa:

I'm here! We have never stayed at the WL at Christmas but have visited...the decorations are AMAZING.

I'm here! How fun already, I can't wait to read all about your Christmas trip. You will love MVMCP and the wilderness lodge at christmas time.

I'm here!

We did a "Grand Gathering" of sorts back in '96. (Before they were officially called "Grand Gatherings.") We did it with my family (4), my Uncle's family (4-Mom's brother), and my Mom's parents (2.) We discovered very quickly that we toured the parks differently. For the sake of sanity, we wound up splitting up most of the trip and meeting up for meals. Don't be afraid to split!

PS: We may be planning a cruise for 2011, so I can live through YOU for that!! ;)

YEAH!!!! Have you been on one before? It is AHHHHHMAAAZZZZING!!!!!

We were hopeing to be able to do a GG, but we have issues with a family member who refuses to go (long agrevating story), so needless to say our GG won't be happening soon :( Can't wait to hear all your details!!!

I'm here for all the Christmas planning fun! :yay:

YAY! Welcome Princess, glad to have you along!!

I'm here! We have never stayed at the WL at Christmas but have visited...the decorations are AMAZING.

Ohhh I can not WAIT to see the decorations. They look so wonderful in pictures!

I'm here! How fun already, I can't wait to read all about your Christmas trip. You will love MVMCP and the wilderness lodge at christmas time.

Thank you so much!! I am really getting excited about MVMCP by watching videos on youtube! hehe. Thanks for coming along!

I'm here!

We did a "Grand Gathering" of sorts back in '96. (Before they were officially called "Grand Gatherings.") We did it with my family (4), my Uncle's family (4-Mom's brother), and my Mom's parents (2.) We discovered very quickly that we toured the parks differently. For the sake of sanity, we wound up splitting up most of the trip and meeting up for meals. Don't be afraid to split!

You know, that is exactly what we are doing!! We will be touring (or not touring---my in laws sleep in) in the mornings seperate. Then we will meet late afternoon for touring together and ADR dinners. Thanks for the advice! I think it will help keep everyone happy!!

YEAH!!!! Have you been on one before? It is AHHHHHMAAAZZZZING!!!!!

We were hopeing to be able to do a GG, but we have issues with a family member who refuses to go (long agrevating story), so needless to say our GG won't be happening soon :( Can't wait to hear all your details!!!

Thank you for all of the kind words!! I am sorry your family member is being a poor sport...why do people like to ruin our fun?? NO we have never cruised before on Disney...I know it will be awesome. ESPECIALLY on the Dream!! The design looks so awesome!!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Glad to have you here!! Looking forward to planning!

I'm here, Katie! The WL looks so pretty at Christmas...you are going to have a great time!!

Yay, you started your PTR! :banana:

I'm here for all the fun. You are going to love the WL at Christmas, it's amazing!

I am here! There is no better place to be than the Wilderness Lodge for Christmas. It just screams CHRISTMAS! They have Christmas music being softly piped into every nook and cranny and so many places to sit and enjoy a special moment by the fire with a decorated tree not far from your view.

I love it, absolutely love it. I am so happy you are going and cannot wait to live vicariously through you this December!!! :santa:

We are doing a December trip for the first time this year. We had WL booked because I love their decorations, I mean that resort is AMAZING!!

Looking forward to following along with all of your great ideas!

I'm here, Katie! The WL looks so pretty at Christmas...you are going to have a great time!!

YAY!! Kayce is here!! Thanks for following along! I always love your ideas.

Yay, you started your PTR! :banana:

I'm here for all the fun. You are going to love the WL at Christmas, it's amazing!

I am SO happy you are here!! I am going to need your help for sure!! Can't wait to plan!

I am here! There is no better place to be than the Wilderness Lodge for Christmas. It just screams CHRISTMAS! They have Christmas music being softly piped into every nook and cranny and so many places to sit and enjoy a special moment by the fire with a decorated tree not far from your view.

I love it, absolutely love it. I am so happy you are going and cannot wait to live vicariously through you this December!!! :santa:

Thank you!! I am so excited after reading your WL recap at Christmas!! The soft music really adds to the atmosphere...I can only imagine when it is Christmas music!! Can't wait to plan and I will be sure to use you for lots of info!

First page?? Woo hoo! So excited to follow along!

You were the last one to make the first page!! Woohoo!! SO glad you are here!

We are doing a December trip for the first time this year. We had WL booked because I love their decorations, I mean that resort is AMAZING!!

Looking forward to following along with all of your great ideas!

WOW! Great! What are your dates? We are Dec 11-16.Aren't you so excited!! Have you ever stayed at the WL before?

Darn, just missed Page 1... But I'm here! :banana:

HEHE! I am still very happy you are here!! I can not wait to plan with everyone's advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter