We're driving 17 hours??? AGAIN??? Yes Dear, I'm THAT kinda guy.

Hey Jeff,
we will be leaving the great state of Arkansas shortly after you guys, I can't wait to hear how you and the girls make a trip of it. Have a safe trip and a great time.

The hotel for Saturday is booked. We are staying at the Orlando Vista Hotel. It is "within walking distance of Downtown Disney". I'm not so sure who's doing the walking, but we'll probably drive over. Map
Oh come it, it's only a mile.
But since parking at DTD is free, I guess you might as well drive there.
We will probably check into POR really early Sunday morning and try to make it to Epcot by the time the park opens. I am traveling with 4 females, so we'll see how that pans out. :rolleyes1
Godspeed young man, and good luck. :thumbsup2

The van is packed! Many electrical devices are charging. Everyone is in bed except me.

IMG_4854.JPG

Tomorrow morning the girls will finish the "puzzle" with the final piece. And then we will finally know who is in this picture! It's killing me trying to figure out who that is! :laughing:

DW has a few last things to pick up tomorrow. Some lunch and dinner stuff to fix for the drive, and we need to put the refrigerated items in the cooler.

I will leave work around 3:00 physically. Mentally, I will probably never get there. :hippie: I'll do a quick "Clark Kent" routine into some travel clothes, then we'll pick up DD11 from school and hit the road! For about 30 minutes, then I'm sure we'll need to stop for a potty break. :sad2:

I'll be updating facebook during the trip, if you're friends with me there. You can also follow me on twitter @itfryguy. Or just wait for the TR! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sticking with my ramblings re-planning and revisions.

itJeff, you've just finished your first PTR! What are you going to do now?

:woohoo:I'm going to Disney World! :thumbsup2 (I've always wanted to say that)

The van is packed! Many electrical devices are charging. Everyone is in bed except me.

IMG_4854.JPG

Tomorrow morning the girls will finish the "puzzle" with the final piece. And then we will finally know who is in this picture! It's killing me trying to figure out who that is! :laughing:

DW has a few last things to pick up tomorrow. Some lunch and dinner stuff to fix for the drive, and we need to put the refrigerated items in the cooler.

I will leave work around 3:00 physically. Mentally, I will probably never get there. :hippie: I'll do a quick "Clark Kent" routine into some travel clothes, then we'll pick up DD11 from school and hit the road! For about 30 minutes, then I'm sure we'll need to stop for a potty break. :sad2:

I'll be updating facebook during the trip, if you're friends with me there. You can also follow me on twitter @itfryguy. Or just wait for the TR! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sticking with my ramblings re-planning and revisions.

itJeff, you've just finished your first PTR! What are you going to do now?

:woohoo:I'm going to Disney World! :thumbsup2 (I've always wanted to say that)

OOOOH. Hurry up and tear that last piece off! I need to know who it is! The suspense is killing me!!

Have a great trip!

it sucks about your wifes job, hope she is able to collect the remainder of what she is owed without any further difficulty.

About the behind the magic tour...something to next time, rught? The itenerary you have sounds great, you may put on a few pounds having all those sit down meals though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter