• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Ready For An Adventure!

JilyBean

Earning My Ears
I must be overcome with sheer excitement for our upcoming trip to "THE WORLD", because I wake up, I mean I'm in a wide awake state staring at the ceiling, at 5 am for no reason. :woohoo: :yay:

Sorry to start off rambling...let me introduce myself. I'm Jill and I'm the mommy to 2 adorable children named Patrick pirate: and Haileigh princess:. I'm also the wife to Pat :cool2:. I'm the Disney planner and pusher of the family. The kids love Disney. Pat, not so much. But because he is such a wonderful husband and father he goes along with it. But I must say I think he secretly loves Disney! He just doesn't want us to know. ;)

We are planning on heading down to Disney for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Halloween. This is very exciting for us! This will be our first Halloween Party experience. The kids don't know that we are going yet! It's a surprise, one I think that will last until we are just about to drive under the magnificient Walt Disney World sign.

We've been to Disney many times and have stayed onsite. But this time we are staying off property to save some money. :sad2: But at least we get to go! Yay! We are also going to try out a new adventure along the way...we're driving! This should be quite the experience given that Patrick and Haileigh are the "Are we there yet!?" type every 5 minutes starting 2 minutes after we've left the driveway. But what kid isn't, right? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

So, we are leaving our hometown around midnight on October 29th, after my baby sister's wedding. Yup, right after the wedding! We are planning on splitting our time between Disney and Universal from October 31-November 4. And we are making a pitstop in Savannah to see my long lost Grandma, Paula Deen, ;) on the way back North.

Fun times are ahead! Check back often for more updates. I've got to get to work before the boss comes in. Talk to ya'll real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter