were you a parent older , younger or same age as when your parents became parents?

Younger. I was 29. My mom was 34 and my dad 47 when I was born. My mom thought I was too young.

My wife was also 29. Her mom thought my wife was getting a little old to start having kids, LOL. My MIL was 22 when she had my wife.

Similar.

My mom started at age 20 and finished at age 38.

I started at age 22 and finished at age 41.

My family is very fertile.

Older! My mom had me at 27 and my dad was 28. My daughter was born when I was 36. I would loved to have children at a younger age but that's just how things worked out.

Older, my mom was 23,25, and 36 when she had us.

I was 30 and my wife 29 for our first born.

were you a parent older , younger or same age as when your parents became parents?​

older (and they were having kids "older" than their generation)

Surprisingly, about the same age. My mom didn’t have her first until she was 28, her reason was most of the men were off fighting WW II, so she was married older than was common for her generation. I had just turned 28 when my first was born, so technically several months younger.

I was older. My mom was only 18 when I was born, I was just shy of 26. By the time my mom was that age she had the first 4 of us. At 40 she had my last brother. I was done at 30 with 3 kids.

I had my only son as the same age as Mama was when she had her last one, me. She was 18 when she had her first of 6. Younger than Daddy since he was 7 years older than Mama.

Older, by a decade, 22 vs 32. Weird thing--had my first child at the same age my grandma had her first child.

older, my mom was 22 and 25, I was 29, 31, 33, 35, my mom really encouraged us not to get married/have kids that early (and she passed months before her 50th anniversary, was happily married).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter