Were you in any sports team at school?

Soccer(still play), basketball, track my senior year(I volunteered with our school's special olympics soccer team the first three years)

Soccer and I was in the marching band. We even got to march down Main Street DL in my SR year.

I was the manager for the boys soccer team. I even got a varsity letter for that role. It was a great position 😀

I never played anything myself.

I played all kinds of sports but none really well. Played Little League as a grade schooler. Moved on to HS Softball in 8th grade. Started HS Volleyball in 9th grade. Tried Basketball but was not good. Got "lucky" and broke my arm in 9th grade so I ended up as the Basketball Scorekeeper / Statistician and loved that. Added Football Statistician to my resume in the 10th grade. So I was busy all year long with after school sports of one type or another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter