Were you or your kids Pampers or Huggies diaper babies?

Were you or your kids Pampers or Huggies diaper babies?

• Pampers

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Huggies

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 33 38.4%

• Total voters
I had to use Pampers for my son, Huggies and Luvs would give him a horrible diaper rash or skin reaction. I think we were eventually able to use BJs brand diapers when he was a bit older.

When I was a baby my parents tried different brands of diapers on me and the one that Mom avoided were Luvs and when she tried Luvs diapers on me for the first time they were a leaky mess so Mom bought Huggies and was very happy with them and I had no problems with Huggies. But when my cousins were babies my aunt believed in Pampers and my cousins wore Pampers in their babyhood all their life. I can't figure out how baby diapers have changed these days but it seems that diapers are not the same today. Because when you see diaper commercials today they promote diapers that are new and improved but they do not work as well as the commercials say but I remember wearing Ultra Pampers Plus diapers with Disney characters on them and I bet your babies wore them growing up

I also bought whatever brand was on sale/had a coupon for - Mostly Pampers, Luvs or Huggies. I did try store brands and some other name I can't remember - they were not as good so I only bought one of the three brands after trying others.

My DIL's only used Pampers. No clue why they were set:rolleyes: on Pampers.

Whatever was cheapest , so also Luvs, and Walmart brand. Seemed like none brand didn’t fit legs right , leaked , but can’t remember. Also used cloth diapers for many months fir my oldest

I used pampers the whole time my daughter was in diapers. She was just under 5 lbs when she was born so pampers preemie was what she came home in and so pampers just stuck. I did try huggies one time when i had a coupon for them but in the end just preferred pampers..

It's funny because my sister has 3 kids and they ALL used pampers so when I was pregnancy I thought, I'm obviously going to use them too. Nope, didn't fit my child at all, we bee've Huggies almost all the way. But as she's gotten bigger she no longer fits even the largest huggies so we've been using Kirkland diapers from costco and will be moving to pull-ups soon.

Neither, they wet right through Pampers and Huggies gave my oldest a rash. He was a Luv's baby. My youngest was allergic to all 3, Wal-mart's generic brand worked best for him.

I don't have any kids, but my sister has 15 month old twins. They were planning to use Kirkland (Costco) diapers with the girls, but they are made by Huggies and when they tried Huggies, the girls got huge welts on their bottoms. So, they have had to stick to Pampers.
Exactly what happened to my twins. I liked Huggies better but had to switch.

Pampers with my girls first, but when they got to the bigger sizes (non swaddlers) they got a rash from them so we switched to Luvs. Pampers and Luvs tended to leak for my son and found Huggies worked best.

Pampers when available, Huggies when Pampers were out of our sizes, or with a better coupon.

Plus at the time, Pampers had a Rewards program when Huggies did not.

Pampers for the newborn stage and a little beyond. The switched the Kirkland brand which I'm pretty sure is made by Huggies. They seemed to fit him better.

I’m 27 I used to use Huggies wipes to wipe myself a couple years ago even though I’m an adult I miss using baby wipes to clean myself it felt good is there a wipe that’s soft and gentle and clean break down after flushing the toilet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter