West Hollywood Hotel Help

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
My husband and I (no kids) will be traveling to Disneyland and LA in January. We are looking for a cool hotel in West Hollywood area for just one night. Everything we have planned in LA is in the WeHo/Sunset area. I was looking for something cool/iconic, such as the Sunset Marquis or the Hollywood Tower. Has anyone stayed at either of these, or a different hotel you'd recommend?

While not “iconic” per se, we really enjoyed out last stay at the Garland in Studio City/North Hollywood. It has a really funky old hollywood charm and a great restaurant. I really enjoyed the small touches like the movies shown by the pool and the trolley transportation (to universal and the metro.)

I would point out that Hollywood is going to be really noisy. I was on a budget and stayed at a hostel about a week ago, and my room had a window on Hollywood Blvd where I could see the Dolby Theater entrance and the Hollywood/Highland Metro station. But man the location was really good.

While not “iconic” per se, we really enjoyed out last stay at the Garland in Studio City/North Hollywood. It has a really funky old hollywood charm and a great restaurant. I really enjoyed the small touches like the movies shown by the pool and the trolley transportation (to universal and the metro.)

Second the Garland. My go-to in Studio City.

We’ve stayed at Le Petit Ermitage in West Hollywood a few times. Definitely a unique spot. Each room is different (well, I obviously haven’t stayed in them all, just an assumption) and a rooftop restaurant and pool. It’s down the hill from Sunset Blvd and a block or two up from Santa Monica Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter