Westgate Lakes

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Okay, my co-worker, an owner at this property, talked me into checking this place out on my January trip. I've done the search, now I'd like to know if anyone's been there recently and if it's a nice place for me to take my son and his little friend for his birthday. It looks great but I still trying to decide between this and the HIFS. Any ideas???

Thanks!

I have stayed there once an am planning on it next June too, I am not an owner but got a good deal on staying there twice. I have four kids and my kids love it!!! there is alot to do there, i would go check out the westgateresorts.com and see the activies that kids can do.
The two bedroom are beautiful and big. plenty of room. If there is anything eles io can answer let me know.
Mrsmom
allstar resort Dec95'
Holiday inn sunpsree Oct98
Westgate lakes Sept 2000
Hotel royal plaza Feb2001( sisters getaway)
Wydham palace and spa Sept 2001 (Myself and Hubby's getaway)
Westgate lakes June 2002

Thanks for the quick response, mrsmom!

I just added my son's little friend to our entourage and since she's a girl (and at 8 the oldest of FIVE) I figured it would be real nice if she had her own room. The second bedroom looks like it's a good size and the jacuzzi looks great! And since we'll be there in January the pool is a maybe!

How are the pools? I understand there are a few. Are they nice?

Thanks again!

Yes, pools were really nice, there were i think 10 of them and some were being renovated while we were there last Sept.
The rooms were big , the second bedroom had it's onw TV and Bathroom and shower too,and it was nice to have a big area for the kids to run around in too, The jacuzzi was Big! and the gave us a bottle of spumanti when we checked in,
The did have a live animal show for the kids but we didn't get to see it because we were at the parks. And the have Pizza hut on property that will deliver to your condo. My kids enjoyed that, it had a full kitchen and washer and dryer all you need is the food which there are alot of grocery store around too.
Well i hope you have a wonderful trip!
Mrsmom

I haven't stayed there recently but I have had two e-mails from readers this year who absolutely loved it (as non-owners).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter