• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Westgate (time share) resorts offer this ticket price - is it a good deal

seema

Mouseketeer
2 day, 2 park, park - hopper ticket for $285.

This is offered to Westgate owners.

This is not a sales promotional price to new prospective owners taking tours of the resort (although I am sure there there are special ticket prices for those individuals taking the sales presentation tours).

Five extra days are added - so the ticket becomes a 7 day ticket.

I'd never do anything with them. I doubt there are no strings attached and they are one of the more painful time share companies to deal with. I would pay whatever Universal or Undercover Tourist (or Costco, AAA...) and call it a day.

An annual pass is $284, but yeah, for a 7 day ticket, that would be a good deal.

Just not the one I would choose.

Call the main Westgate toll-free number and ask to be transferred to Westgate Destinations.

The agent told me that such good ticket prices will NOT be offered on site. although some discounts will be offered.

Costco web site does not offer stand alone tickets for sale- must be a package with hotels.

Does Costco in Orlando offer discounted stand alone tickets.

I will explore CAA in Ottawa Canada to see if it offers discounted tickets.
Does AAA Orlando offer discounted tickets?

Unless you are going during a time with blackout dates look at buying a seasonal pass. The price is the same as a seasonal annual pass purchased directly from Universal that will get you access to both parks for a year (minus the busiest weeks and days of the year).

I'm a bit confused about this as 7 day tickets do not exist at Universal. The max is a five day ticket and there is also a 14 day flex ticket that includes SeaWorld.

2 day, 2 park, park - hopper ticket for $285.

This is offered to Westgate owners.

This is not a sales promotional price to new prospective owners taking tours of the resort (although I am sure there there are special ticket prices for those individuals taking the sales presentation tours).

Five extra days are added - so the ticket becomes a 7 day ticket.

It is odd # of days, going to guess it falls under a group/special tix that cannot be upgraded.

The ticket back with have all the terms spelling out in the fine print

First: I’d verify exactly what you are purchasing. Ask to see it in writing to avoid any confusion.

2nd: make sure there isn’t a use by date, if so, find out what it is

3rd: If you have interest in doing so, I’d ask of Westgate if possible to upgrade the tix (more days or APH)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter