WestJet birthday sale February 28, 2019

gilsan

DIS Veteran
Anyone looking to fly with WestJet this year. It is their annual birthday sale. You can save 23%. Sadly my dates were not included.

“Today’s a big day and not just because we’re turning 23 – we’re also offering 23% off select base fares to anywhere we fly. But don’t miss out, because like our birthday, this special offer will be over tomorrow.

Book by: February 28, 2019 (11:59 p.m. MT)*

Travel until: March 14 - June 25 and September 4 - October 27, 2019 “

https://www.westjet.com/en-ca/lowfa...ss-wj:discount-code-02282019:primary:20190227

I got that e-mail today as well. When I booked my flights, it was too expensive for us to fly one-way Toronto-MCO and Tampa-Toronto return. Cheaper just to do round-trip thru MCO so I dropped the idea of spending 2 nights in Clearwater.

With this promotion it would cost me the same as I just paid (a couple of weeks ago) for that RT MCO. (sigh)

I need to stop looking at WestJet now.

I checked last night and it was only about 16 cheaper than the prices today!! Crazy. I don't know If I should wait or book now?? Our dates are Sept 22-28 2019. Advice???

I haven't been in a couple years, I'm not sure if $426 is good or will it go less than 400???

I would be happy with $426 (flying from Ottawa). Even if you're in the Toronto area that seems like a pretty good price for airfare this year. They only way you would get cheaper out of the Toronto area is flying out of Buffalo.

The price may go below $400 but for $26/ticket are you willing to risk it? Forgo the seat selection (paid) and you're indifferent.

We booked yesterday! Our dates weren't included in the birthday sale (Jan 2020) but it was insanely cheap. Vancouver to MCO roundtrip for about $300 per person CAD. We had West Jet points and a companion fare, so we paid $1000 CAD all in!!! Least we've ever paid.

I'm looking at FLL for around the same period, but YYZ-FLL is $2500 for 4.

Meanwhile I'm seeing $1500 round for Transat and it's tempting, but their low number of flights give me pause.

I had zero plans of booking this early, but at $300 CAD per person I had zero issues committing. We usually pay at least $1800 for the five of us from YVR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter