We've booked!!!!!!

nitnat

Earning My Ears
Well after much discussion we've now booked our first DisneyLand Paris trip for March 2006 for myself Hubby & three sons aged 7, almost 3 & 18 months at time of travel. We are travelling on Eurostar and are there for 5 nights staying at the New York Hotel & have booked Character breakfast for the first morning we are there too.

I have already been told it will be COLD and have been informed about Buggy Switch, just wondered what other wonderul advice you could share with us to make our trip a memorable one.

Thanks all

Can't wait now!!!

Hi nitnat - nice to "see" you again! :) I'm not good on the useful tips - I'm not a planner, I just go with the flow! Mind you that's easy when you visit midweek during winter, and I don't think it will be too crowded during most of your visit either. If you're there during the weekend when it's much busier, the top tip seems to be to make use of the fastpass system.

You've certainly chosen a great hotel!!! :teeth:

Agree with Becky, you have chosen the BEST hotel!!! :teeth:

nicola said:
Agree with Becky, you have chosen the BEST hotel!!! :teeth:

The question is Nicola - will you still be saying that in 3 months time!?! ;)

Becky, I have a feeling a still will be but trying to keep an open mind. Hoping that I will still be saying it cause couldn't afford to fall in love with DLH!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter