What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Turkey soup. Thawed the carcass and some additional leg meat that was frozen from Thanksgiving and did a long broth yesterday, soup today.

Leftover chili over rice for them. I will make a big salad alongside it and eat that with some foul medames for myself. I made a huge batch in October and froze in portions. Just found another portion in the freezer and it made me stupidly happy ;)

Either leftovers from previous nights' dinners (lamb chops and pork cutlets) or a turkey burger with carmelized onions and spinach.

Spaghetti & meatballs with homemade noodles. I made spaghetti with our new pasta attachment and I haven't quite figured out portions so there was a lot of spaghetti from 2 days ago so it's a repeat. We often eat our leftovers a day or two apart rather than back to back nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter