What’s for dinner?

Spicy chicken sausage sautéed with holiday hash in the cast iron. Yum yum

Just finished making a batch of Magnolia chocolate chip cookies for my hubby. Smells so good!

I’m stuck in rehab right now so meals have become a nightmare of drowned veggies and overcooked, under seasoned protein of unknown provenance. Don’t know what sins I committed for the punishment (Weil yeah cig smoking comes to mind and DGD already threw all the ashtrays away …..sigh) but working hard to get the Hades out of here.
On the other hand my regular diet is not in question so I can still watch cooking shows with impunity.

I am thinking hot dish... I NEED to be getting to the store to get ingredients before things get crowded, but I still sit here drinking coffee and messing with the computer. I love vacation time, but I get so lazy.

I’m stuck in rehab right now so meals have become a nightmare of drowned veggies and overcooked, under seasoned protein of unknown provenance. Don’t know what sins I committed for the punishment (Weil yeah cig smoking comes to mind and DGD already threw all the ashtrays away …..sigh) but working hard to get the Hades out of here.
On the other hand my regular diet is not in question so I can still watch cooking shows with impunity.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully, you'll be home soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Got some nice fresh grouper this morning, so that will be dinner tonight!

Sounds great!

The pot roast thread inspired me to make my first pot roast in over two decades. I don't remember being a fan, which is why I don't make it, but they convinced me to give it another try. We'll see how it goes. DH may be eating pot roast for a week. :laughing:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter