What’s good for breakfast at Disney Springs?

momto3boysillbe

Mouseketeer
Looking to have breakfast at DS in a Sunday morning. Any great breakfast or brunch options? I haven’t been in several years. Thanks!

I don't believe there are a ton of options for breakfast at Disney Springs. Most restaurants are focused on lunch and dinner and open accordingly. Homecomin' in The Landing has been advertising a weekend brunch and opens as 10:00AM. Earl of Sandwich also offers a breakfast menu. Starbucks has breakfast items but the menu isn't any different than every other Starbucks.

I have read good reviews of weekend brunch at Raglan Road . Maria and Enzo's has a Sunday brunch. Wolfgang Puck Express has an everyday breakfast menu .

Our go-to place is Wolfgang Puck Express... its never crowded at breakfast time and its a nice quiet escape with really good food options. I get their Classic Breakfast and the friend I always go there with gets the Chocolate Chip Waffles.

Good food and reasonable prices!

I agree on Wolfgang Puck Express breakfast. We like it so much for breakfast that we make a special visit to Disney Springs each trip just for breakfast.

My kids love the corn flake French toast at Wolfgang Puck Express. It's really good!

I had a gold rush sundae at Ghirardelli's for breakfast one day. It was delicious! Does that count?

We've had Earl of Sandwich for breakfast. The egg plates were very good and well priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter