What’s still missing at DL

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Debating switching from WDW to DL and not familiar with what’s still missing at DL at this point .
thanks so much

You've posted this in the Disneyland trip report forum and not the regular Disneyland forum which is called Disneyland-California. Not sure if it will let me link it but try posting here if it works. Otherwise go back to the main Dis page and scroll down looking for the right forum. I don't think this one gets nearly the same amount of traffic.
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disneyland-california.26/
To try and answer your question the only things I can think of that isn't open now is Carnation Cafe on Main Street and a pizza restaurant in DCA. Parades haven't started although it seems like there are somewhat random cavalcades instead. Fastpass isn't working but single rider lines are. Character meals have just started up. Characters are being seen and you can take a social distanced photo with them but now hugging and no autographs. That's all I can think of right now but I don't have any reference as to what is going on in WDW. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter