What’s the best affiliate to buy Disneyland tickets?

superdeluxe

Mouseketeer
The last two times we used this lady (I forgot her name but she posted here.). We had great success with her but I don’t believe she is doing that anymore?

im checking around and so far https://www.undercovertourist.com/ seems to be the cheapest? 4 day 1 park for 329$

what did other people
Use?

Please use the URL address when sharing other sites. (Updated)​

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think you're going to need to cancel, get a refund, or change something about the tickets, your best (but more expensive) bet is straight from Disney
I'm confused. As far as I understand, Disney will not refund tickets. They also refuse to make changes, except at the ticket booths, which does NOT work for non local guests, as it makes it impossible for them to make reservations in advance. Meanwhile, several 3rd party agencies are offering refundable tickets (with a small fee or insurance plan). Why then, would buying directly from Disney be the best option in the case you had to cancel?

Ooooh exciting that we can mention Undercover Tourist out in the open now! I bought my tickets through them for our late January trip and was very happy. We saved $66 (for three adult tix) over the DL price and I had them in my email box almost immediately. It seemed to be the best price of all the places I looked at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter