What’s your favorite Mac and Cheese at Disney?

Ooh tell me about the Bobotie version!

These pics are making me drool!!

It is the same 4 cheese sauce base as the regular version but has some of the bobotie spices and such mixed in. I was a bit skeptical so DH got the filet with the bobotie mac and cheese, and I got a side of the regular mac and cheese with the boar appetizer and we both really liked the bobotie version, it had great flavor, unfortunately, it did not stick around along enough for us to get a picture of it.

I was going to say do NOT go to The Friar's Nook and order mac n cheese there because it's gross and fake tasting. BUT... I just looked at the menu and it looks like it has changed to tator tots? LOL.

I need that Homecomin' Mac and Cheese in my life so bad! :tongue: The only mac and cheese dish I've had from Disney lately was the one with chicken in it from Big River Grille at the Boardwalk and it was pretty good! I had really wanted to try Eight Spoon at AK but it was never open :sad2:

Has anyone tried the mac and cheese from Polite Pig? It looks like its probably pretty delish!

Thought about trying the mac and cheese in AK at Eight Spoon Cafe this March. Has anyone tried it yet?

We got it during our January trip. I was excited to try it but ended up being disappointed. We felt like it was kind of dry and had an "off" taste. It might just have been a bad day though. I would like to try it again to see if it's any better.

I have the Homecomin' mac'n'cheese on my list for our May trip and it is nice to see some confirmation here.

Thought about trying the mac and cheese in AK at Eight Spoon Cafe this March. Has anyone tried it yet?
YES!!! they look small but they are just right. We had lunch at flame tree BBQ and walked to the Eight Spoon just for 3 mac and cheese to compliment our meal. I know FTBBQ now offers mac and cheese. But yes they are very good I ordered the one with pulled pork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter