What’s your favorite season?

I like a little snow in December - white Christmas and all that. But by the end of January, I've had more than enough.

My folks do that. We call them snowbirds.

If the snow and ice didn't stick on the roads and my car for 5 months of the year I wouldn't mind the winter wonderland of Michigan. :cold:

Summer by far, but I wish I could get off this stupid medicine which makes my already Snow White complexion a medical liability.

Autumn is my absolute favorite. I love the excitement of the holidays approaching, the beautiful fall colors, the cooler weather, baking, the fresh air in the house, Halloween, the insects are going away, and my birthday! :)

The rest are kinda whatever... pros and cons to each. I suppose I'd have winter and summer tied. Winter may have a slight edge. The shorter hours of daylight don't bother me, and I love snuggling up. Christmas is my favorite holiday. We usually get a few blizzards, and it's nice to stay home with the kids on snow days. Summer is nice to have a break from the routine of school days and spending more time with the kids, and taking trips, going swimming outside and camping, although I'd rather go camping in fall. I'm good with about two months of summer; I don't like extreme heat.

Spring is nice right away when I can open up the windows and get fresh air in the house. That's about it. The snow melts and it gets mushy and muddy. Easter is my least favorite holiday. Insects are re-emerging. Allergies. The kids get busy with end of school year events, recitals, shows, programs, and work is often busy. I just kinda tolerate spring.

Fall - love the weather, and its the new beginning not Jan1 , Schools start back up, TV programs start, and any activity you have usually gears up in Fall, and exciting time.

Summer - vacations, get tans, water, long days

Winter - snow is fun, after a hard day put on a blanket and watch some tv, with coffee or tea

Spring, its a tease, warm one day, cold the next, your tired of clod ready for warm, and all it gives you is wet, mud, I not a fan

Summer for sure, love the heat and sun and Texas always has plenty of it. Fall close second

And here I thought no one from Texas would ever say summer!!

Honestly, I think I have seasonal affective disorder but in summer instead of winter like most people. I just feel tired and sluggish and a little down in the dumps until the weather starts cooling off. Then I feel alive again.

I live for October - May. June-September I always have fantasies of moving to Alaska.

Last edited:
I'm so jealous that you all have seasons. This is AZ and we have 2 seasons, HOT and not hot. I prefer not hot.

I like autumn the most. The weather is more temperate, the holidays bring family together and the decorations, from Halloween, to Thanksgiving, to Christmas, give the whole season a festive air. Summer is my least favorite-long, hot, rainy and miserable.

It has to be Summer for me mostly because of no school and hanging at the pool with my friends. I also like going on vacations with my family during the Summer.

Spring--although I live in Chicago so we only get a couple weeks of it. We sort of go from too cold to too hot with only a bit in between. Again, I live in Chicago so winter is terrible, but I LOVE Christmas and it lasts at least a couple months, which is longer than spring, so does "the holiday season" count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter