what a great day I have had

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
First got my photo on the left up I have tried for weeks to do that. But I got my paper piecing items up on ebay!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I am gonna bust!!!!!!!!!!! This way I (if they sell) will be able to buy more stuff. Since dh is out of work I think this could help some. well at least for me.(ha ha) see Its a good day in Erie Pa!

So glad you're having a great day! You deserve it - I know you were kind of down not too long ago, so enjoy your wonderful day and I hope it lasts for a long time!!!

Thank you so much. I really am Happy today. I was so depressed this morning. I got much better. I wish I could bottle this feeling. I wish I could save it for the bad days.

So glad you're having a better day. What is your e-bay name. I'd love to see your pieces.

it is junk 101 because when I first started on ebay We knew everything about junk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter