What a wild ride!

katy621

What started as an excited day on Friday, 7/11 turned out bad to begin with. My DH lost his wallet, either on Alaska or the Blue Shuttle (or as my sister thought, maybe a pickpocket). He had his ID, Debit card & his store ID. Lucklily we didn't have credit cards. When we tried his bank down there, the Bank manager could only let him get $500. I had some money since I got paid that day. When we got to Disneyland, it's like all of the bad had disappeared. We got our Anniversary buttons, and cast members were very nice & wished us "Happy Anniversary" On our 3rd day, we got picked by a "Dream Squad member who gave me a special Tinkerbelle pin and VIP seats to watch Fantasmic & the fireworks with our special "Year of a Million Dreams buttons. (Oh I got my Duffle Bag too, the one that's special edition) When we had to go back to the airport, we had to arrive earlier than we wanted to. My DH & I had to sit at the TSA holding area and was asked questions, they had to call Washington DC, They had to pat us down and swab all of our carry ons as well as my purse, the contents, everything. (remember that God forbid if you lose your ID) But we finally got through and wasn't as bad as we had feared. I'll have to share more of the good trip stuff later.:upsidedow

happy anniversary! i'm sorry that your husband lost his wallet! but at least your luck turned around and you were dreamed .....and getting VIP seating for fantasmic! - thats so exciting!

So glad it didn't affect the enjoyment of your trip! I look forward to a trip report (if you plan on doing one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter