What ADR are you most excited for?

windcriesamy

Is it time to go back yet?
Maybe you snagged a long-awaited Space 220 ressie, or California Grill just in time for the fireworks. Or maybe you managed to book your all-time favorite restaurant on property at the perfect mealtime! What ADR on your upcoming trip are you most excited for? šŸ˜

Definitely Ohana, but I'm also looking forward to the poutine at Le Cellier and the sushi at Teppan Edo. I have reservations for Yak & Yeti, and I've never been before but the menu and photos look amazing, and for Oga's which is not my thing really but I'm bringing a friend who's a Star Wars fanatic and I'll really enjoy seeing his reaction.

Although honestly, what I am looking forward to the most is not an ADR, it's that the sweet cream cheese pretzels are back!!! I loved those so much for years, I even tracked down the brand name and ordered some at home -- but then they disappeared from WDW and the brand was no longer available. I assumed they were gone for good, and I mourned. I've just found out that they are BACK! SO EXCITED! Also learned the Dole whip place now has coconut soft serve which I really need to try. I love most coconut flavored foods but in my experience the flavor doesn't always translate well so I'm not sure how coconut ice cream will taste. It'll either be amazing or nasty, we'll see.

Iā€™m really looking forward to going back to Boma. We havenā€™t been there in about 8 years.
New to us will be Boathouse and Steakhouse 71 lunch. I really enjoy trying new places on our Disney trips. Oh and I plan to check out a few of the lounges and Iā€™m excited for those too.
6 more sleeps and we will be back !!! :sunny:

Steakhouse 71--not only because of the food but I love the artwork I've seen in videos. Ohana--it'll be our first time there and I've wanted to go but always, for whatever reason, end up canceling. I'm not canceling it this time, we're going!

We were the most excited about our Yak & Yeti and San Angel Inn reservations.....they did not disappoint.

It's still a while before our next trip, and we're traveling with 20 people, so I'm trying to keep my expectations low, since meals may be the one thing we actually schedule "together."

ETA: I would love to do Ohana as a whole group, but it's not particular convenient to where we're staying. Maybe Cape May Cafe will work out!

Youā€™re all getting me so pumped! All of our ADRs for our upcoming trip are new restaurants for us. Iā€™ve been second guessing my ā€˜Ohana reservation based on the mixed reviews Iā€™ve seen lately, but Iā€™m happy to see others are excited for it, too!

Yak and Yeti. Booked it and cancelled for Tusker House the last 3 trips. Not this time.

Sebastianā€™s bistro for how many things Iā€™ll be able to eat without modifications, including dessert!!

Skipperā€™s canteen. The chicken looks so yummy!

I also have Topolinoā€™s breakfast booked if my youngest absolutely wants to do a character meal (nothing on the menu I can eat but hopefully they can make allergy waffles for me), Story book dinner (will probably cancel), Sci Fi (will probably let my family go for lunch while I walk back to the Dolphin to take a break), Space 220 lounge for drinks so my space freak will enjoy the theming and Ogaā€™s for my Star War fans and the drinks.

Topolino's breakfast! I was able to snag a reservation for 7 on the morning we leave. It'll be a last little bit of Disney magic before going home!

We have three dinner reservations and one brunch reservation for WBG. Can't wait to be out on the balcony with some mac and cheese bites and a nice glass of red wine or a Frozcato.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter