• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What age did your kids stop using a stroller

The last trip where we brought a stroller was when the kids were 6 and 4. The 6 year old would have been fine without it, but we brought the double because I was pregnant, and my husband had recently had a serious hand injury, so neither of us could carry someone if they fell asleep.

That is funny since I ALWAYS see that. I see kids who are HUGE in those rental strollers, so huge they are all bended up to fit in it. I even know of someone who rents the wheelchair for her 12 year old to use as a stroller. YIKES!:scared1:

We've got three kids and for us a Sit N Stand has been the way to go. :thumbsup2

Ours is by Joovy, it folds easy and isn't heavy.

That way the back seat can be used by which ever of the older kids is feeling tired and the front seat by the little one.

I got the Joovy big caboose and hated it!!! Took it back and got a baby jogger city elite double stroller. I have three kids that need strollers sometimes ages 5,4, and 2. When we go to Six Flags we take the one double stroller and have the kids take turns sitting/walking. This way they get exercise, the weakest link gets to sit, and I only have to push one stroller.

I guess I am an odd ball, we stopped bringing one at 2. I found it to be a pain in the butt. Parking the stroller, finding after the ride, doubling back for it. It seemed to take more time with the stroller. Most of disney is walk a small way and ride or sit, walk a small way and ride or sit.
I don't feel we walk any great distances at any one time.

I got the Joovy big caboose and hated it!!! Took it back and got a baby jogger city elite double stroller. I have three kids that need strollers sometimes ages 5,4, and 2. When we go to Six Flags we take the one double stroller and have the kids take turns sitting/walking. This way they get exercise, the weakest link gets to sit, and I only have to push one stroller.

Hmm. That also sounds like a plan. My will be 4 and 5 then so there is not reason they can't switch off. To many options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter