What am I doing wrong??

sftnslky

**May every day be filled with Magical memories**
I went to distickers and made a countdown..but no matter which one of the codes I copy and past into my signature I can't get them to work. I SURE its user error lol but can someone shine some light on this for me? Thank you in advance for your time.

I went to distickers and made a countdown..but no matter which one of the codes I copy and past into my signature I can't get them to work. I SURE its user error lol but can someone shine some light on this for me? Thank you in advance for your time.
I used the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode" to do a test and it worked. Be sure to copy the WHOLE code in that box and paste it in the signature box on the Signature page. For me it was 3 lines long. Then be sure to click "save changes" button at bottom of window.

I used the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode" to do a test and it worked. Be sure to copy the WHOLE code in that box and paste it in the signature box on the Signature page. For me it was 3 lines long. Then be sure to click "save changes" button at bottom of window.

Thank you so much. I wasn't getting all of the code in before I copied. Your a rock star as usual. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter