What am I forgetting? I don't want to get quarantined.

kdonnel

DVC-BCV
We got our 8 negative Walgreens ID NOW tests, our 8 Hawaii Safe Travels accounts, uploaded the 8 results, all 8 of us double promised pinky swore we didn't have covid, printed it all out just to be safe.

We all have QR codes, the results are listed as negative in Safe Travels, and we are all listed as currently unscreened.

We have all checked into the airline and have our boarding passes.

Packing will start soon.

Am I missing anything?

We are leaving the 7th and are at a similar stage (we have not done the 24 hour questions). But I think you have it all! My brother said he read the unscreened will go to screened after our info is reviewed at the airport (we are taking off from somewhere that does the bracelets)

Have a wonderful trip!

[/QUOTE]
We got our 8 negative Walgreens ID NOW tests, our 8 Hawaii Safe Travels accounts, uploaded the 8 results, all 8 of us double promised pinky swore we didn't have covid, printed it all out just to be safe.

We all have QR codes, the results are listed as negative in Safe Travels, and we are all listed as currently unscreened.

Packing will start soon.

Am I missing anything?

We just loaded our negative ID NOW results to our accounts. What are the QR codes you mentioned? Is that related to the COVID test or is it a different app that we need to download?

Packing will start soon.

Am I missing anything?
they screen you once you arrive. The will ask to see your QR code. Some airlines will pre screen though. Like HA

We just loaded our negative ID NOW results to our accounts. What are the QR codes you mentioned? Is that related to the COVID test or is it a different app that we need to download?
[/QUOTE]
you get the QR code after you submit your 24 hr questionnaire

you get the QR code after you submit your 24 hr questionnaire
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! We'll submit that on Wednesday so I won't panic until then :P

Just make sure that you remember your password to your safe travels account. Everyone will want you to log onto it to see it and won't accept just a screenshot. They want to be able to scroll down and check your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter