What are Early Magic hours going to look like with 6 AM opening?

scottmik2

Earning My Ears
We are doing 1 park day over Columbus day Weekend staying at the Dolphin. DHS opens at 6, MK and AK open at 7.

Will the parks be jammed at 8 AM?
Will the rest of DHS be busy early or will everyone be at Star Wars Land?

One plan we had was to get to DHS around 7. Do TOT and Rockin Roller Coaster then head to MK for a close to Rope Drop, do a few things and start the fast passes at MK when they start at 9.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful

1. Will the parks be jammed at 8 AM?
2. Will the rest of DHS be busy early or will everyone be at Star Wars Land?

3. One plan we had was to get to DHS around 7. Do TOT and Rockin Roller Coaster then head to MK for a close to Rope Drop, do a few things and start the fast passes at MK when they start at 9.
1. Doubtful.
2. The current "headliners" like SDD, ToT and RnRC will be the more focused, for the non-Star Wars crowd.
3. That's one way to attack it. You never know...
Stay tuned.

Last edited:

We are doing 1 park day over Columbus day Weekend staying at the Dolphin. DHS opens at 6, MK and AK open at 7.

Will the parks be jammed at 8 AM?
Will the rest of DHS be busy early or will everyone be at Star Wars Land?

One plan we had was to get to DHS around 7. Do TOT and Rockin Roller Coaster then head to MK for a close to Rope Drop, do a few things and start the fast passes at MK when they start at 9.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful
On Columbus Day weekend the parks will be very busy, but probably not before 8 AM. You’ll do as many rides between 6 and 10 AM as you’ll do from 11 to close. If it were me I’d bite the bullet, get up insanely early, and nap during the afternoon.

With EEMH at three parks a day I imagine that the rest of DHS will be slow, except Slinky Dog Dash.

1. Doubtful.
2. We don't know yet if any of the rest of DHS will actually be open for that special 6AM early hour.
(The rest of the DHS AM EMH attractions might actually open at 7AM, or so.)
3. That's one way to attack it. You never know...
Stay tuned.
To the number 2. The rest of the park will be open at 6am minus muppets, Launch Bay, Lightning McQueen Racing Academy and Walt Disney presents

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter