What are GOH badges?

Guest (G) Of (O) Honor (H) Silly Rabbit !!

We got ours at the MGM Main Street shop (right hand side, bout six shops in from the gate). Had to get one there cause I spell my name funny (Denis with one n). But you can get regular name badges at DD at the shop right in front of the Mickey Sports Shop.

You can also get them online before you go to the World. Somebody else will have to help you out there though, I can't remember where they got theirs.

Good Luck !!
Denis
:bounce:

We got ours last year before our trip from Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime; she was great! We also got 4 bottle straps, one from each of the parks (makes it easier to identify everyone's Brita bottle). On our previous trip we couldn't find GoH badges with all of our names, and they wouldn't make them with our names at DtD or at MGM (although I have heard of others having them specially made at MGM, like Denis stated). I think there's a place in MK that has them too; perhaps someone else can confirm that. I keep hearing "no nicknames" allowed, but I know that "Poohstyx" from the DIS did have one made with "Poohstyx" on it.

Here's the page on Jane's site that shows the badges. There is a clip on the back AND a pin, so that you can attach it either way. We also have a green one with Tigger on it, but Jane doesn't show one...still available??

BTW, the GoH badges are fun to wear; even my DH, who swore when I told him about them that he'd never wear one, enjoyed the attention and the conversation starter that they were.

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html

I was in our local disney store a few weeks ago and asked about the GOH badges they gave me a phone number for WDW Merchandise Guest Services 407-363-6200 they said you could order thru them and they would ship them to you. :D

I also ordered GOH badges for our party of 6 this past February trip. I had them delivered to our resort as a surprise for my family. I was happy with the service from giftsofalifetime.com. Jane even tracked down our resort after I changed it and forgot to tell her. You would be surprised that some CM's don't know what the badges are. We were asked by one CM, a nice young man and I told him that we were guests of the Disney family and he believed me.;) No harm done.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter