What are some of your must do’s that aren’t rides?

OP95

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone ,
As title title suggests what are some of your must do‘s at the Disney parks? This could be from shows to food or anything in between . Interested to hear your thoughts and to see if I am missing anything!

People watching while sitting at the garden tables next to Rose & Crown in Epcot.

I usually stay at POP and am usually traveling solo, and my favorite thing to do is to take the skyliner over to EPCOT after my midday break for a nap and a freshen up and just stroll around World Showcase taking in whatever is going on.

Fantasmic!

Getting a snack and just strolling around Main Street.

Exploring WS with food and drinks.

Getting breakfast at Sleepy Hollow in MK and then enjoying it behind Ye Olde Christmas Shop.

Did this on our last trip and while we were hanging out there saw the step sisters past by and Peter Pan! I was putting our sons shoes on when he came over to say hi it’s a nice little spot!20230125_095216.jpeg
IMG_1618.jpeg

Reading the windows along Main Street in MK and in the other parks and trying to learn about the people we don’t know

looking at the different animals and other decorations up on the eaves and roofs in AK

Getting breakfast at Sleepy Hollow in MK and then enjoying it behind Ye Olde Christmas Shop.

Did this on our last trip and while we were hanging out there saw the step sisters past by and Peter Pan! I was putting our sons shoes on when he came over to say hi it’s a nice little spot!View attachment 784287
View attachment 784286

We love sleepy hollow breakfast and did it both MK mornings. We sat in the seating area right there with the nice side view of the castle. I will try out this spot next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter